African American Weddings
Options

I am soooo happy I can cry

sooo ladies..............I have been avoiding my dress because last time I tried it on it couldnt fit.....so i am sitting on the computer at my dad's house (where my dress is) and I just went upstairs and tried it on anddddddddddddddddddddddddddd...............It fits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy it zips..........now only if I could breathe in it.....lol

Re: I am soooo happy I can cry

• Options
    Now that is funny! Lol!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!
  • Options

LOL. At least it fits. Breathing is overrated.

• Options
    Lol I'm glad it fits! I gained a couple of lbs too. My dress isn't fitting like it should. I'm need to hit the gym ASAP. I agree with pp breathing is overrated! J/k
  • Options
    Elizabeth80Elizabeth80 member
    First Comment
    edited March 2012
    Lol, this! Though I did have to hit the gym. I haven't tried on my dress since I picked it up because I'm afraid of the results. My fitting is in 2 weeks! I'm gonna need all the saints to say a prayer!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_i-am-soooo-happy-i-can-cry?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:98a9b12f-27cc-4a29-854b-abc89f17bd5ePost:117f46c4-f2e5-4bbd-a959-182767e13a8f">Re: I am soooo happy I can cry</a>:
    [QUOTE]LOL. At least it fits. Breathing is overrated.
    Posted by saharnshard[/QUOTE]
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Yayyy it fits!!!! Gym + spanx + special K = breathing
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Options
    *happy dance* yaaay for your dress fitting
    imageAnniversary Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    lol thanks ladies and the way it fits now...no dancing i have to loose like 10 pounds
  • Options
    You are too funny!!   The fact that you are now in it means you are making big progress.  :)

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• Options
    I know now I am going to stick with what i have been doing...and today is double workout because I missed yesterday....because I was in the er with my daughter
  • Options
    one more thing my friend who is also getting married this year told me its okay breathing is overrated lol....you ladies are to funny but i agree
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_i-am-soooo-happy-i-can-cry?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:98a9b12f-27cc-4a29-854b-abc89f17bd5ePost:117f46c4-f2e5-4bbd-a959-182767e13a8f">Re: I am soooo happy I can cry</a>:

That's really funny ;)

Congrats! keep up the good work, you''ll be breathing in that dress in no time :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

All of this!... Congrats on it fitting.. I know the relief you felt!
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats!!!I havent tried my gown on in awhile. I hope mine fits or body girdle, gym & fasting here I come lolz
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards