African American Weddings
Options

Orlando brides

I am having a dw wedding next yr. I am in need of a MUA and a hair stylist. I will have my weave done back home in NY but i just need it curled and styled the day of. Anyone know of a good stylist and makeup artist. Im on a budget so 100 for some makeup wont do.

Re: Orlando brides

• Options
    happe2getherhappe2gether member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    MAC in the Millennium Mall is a recommendation I've gotten so far since some of the MUA freelance. I can check with my planner because she is in Orlando. We are having a DW too. What's your date?
    80 said yes image
  • Options
    MsAmeera25MsAmeera25 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used to live in Orlando...so I reccommend MAC in millenia....I like the ladies at Florida MAll much better...if you go in and let them know your date etc they can tell you their prices...they are all very good. 

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with both ladies. You can't go wrong with any of the MAC people at either Florida Mall or millenia.  Happy2gether is using my planner so we can get some other recommendations for you.  How much are you looking to spend on a hair stylist and do you want them to come to you cause I can check with my stylist for you?
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards