Washington-Seattle
Options

Gorgeous Reem Acra dress for sale

Hi Ladies!!

I just moved to Seattle from Los Angeles.  =)   My husband and I sold our house down in CA, and down-sized to a much smaller space up here.  I no longer have space to store my gorgeous wedding gown and decided it was time to part with it.

I took it to Kirkland to the second hand shop named Champagne Taste on

117 Main Street

Kirkland, WA 98033-6161

Right after my wedding I sent it back to New York  to the designer for a full clean/restore with the hopes to have my daughter wear it someday.   I left it at the shop in brand new like condition.   I paid around 6k for it, and I believe they have it marked at 1700 currently at the shop.

Here's a picture I found on the internet of the dress:

http://www.preownedweddingdresses.com/dresses/17102/Reem-Acra-paradise-Size-4.html

I was a street size 8-10 at the time of the fitting.  Its A lined so it flares and will fit differen't hip sizes.  I was also a 36B/C bust line.  I did have them put a bunch of padding in the breast area which can be removed if you blessed with more of a chest.  =)

my contract is almost up with them, so if you go and try it on and love it but its out of your price budget.  Please page me as  I'm willing to do a deal with a  knottie to make the dress yours for your special day.  =)    The store said they'd keep it until it sells, so feel free to go by and look at it.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards