African American Weddings
Options

My dress is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the way from Hong Kong... my gamble paid off this thing is amazing (Excuse the look of my face and head... I'm at work)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
130 image Are on the way! The rest don't matter... FINAL COUNT~!

Re: My dress is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful. Which site did you use. My friend just got married and she got her dress from over seas and it looks EXACTLY like the one she tried on at Davids Bridal. Since I cant find my dress I really want in Houston I was thinking of just ordering it overseas. Its a gamble but its only $300
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    wallacjewallacje member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011

Congrats!!! It looks really good on you.  Getting the dress at least for me made the whole thing "real".

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful dress! Great check Smile
  • Options
    empeguesempegues member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love that you are so excited that you tried your dress on at work - now that is passion! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Company NameXiamen Xinquan Trading Co.,Ltd.
    Company website:
    http://xmxinquan.en.alibaba.com/

Bussiness Email/MSN: xmxqeva@hotmail.com

Trade Manager ID: cnxmxinquan

TEL : 0086-592-5513605
    FAX: 0086-592-5234539

There ya go. Her name is Eva

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Very pretty!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    KA2KA2
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great that it worked out beautifully - congratulations !
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Glad you are a success story with ordering overseas.

Your job must be laid back that you can try on a wedding dress. How cute!
    Wedding date July 7, 2012
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_dress-here-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:a395b4b7-e1bb-4215-9366-eb222598b878Post:bb480a1c-c2f8-4805-b37e-910d212d55f1">Re: My dress is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Glad you are a success story with ordering overseas. Your job must be laid back that you can try on a wedding dress. How cute!
    Posted by Carla1019[/QUOTE]

<div>Girl my boss was like... OOO lets go try it on. LOL </div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So pretty!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    133 Invited image 92 Are ready to celebrate! image 24 Are missing out image 17 Can't find the mailbox. image
  • Options
    FabbiegirlFabbiegirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Very beautiful.  Love the back.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG So happy for you it looks great!  I was too afraid to order oversea.  I am going to to check out the site and see if they have my dress.  LOVE IT!!!  How long from the time you ordered it did it take to come in?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    LSASLSAS member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful!!!! Love the back!!!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_dress-here-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:a395b4b7-e1bb-4215-9366-eb222598b878Post:13b8cfd3-e683-42ba-89d4-b09f17b16ddd">Re: My dress is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]OMG So happy for you it looks great!  I was too afraid to order oversea.  I am going to to check out the site and see if they have my dress.  LOVE IT!!!  How long from the time you ordered it did it take to come in?
    Posted by djscat[/QUOTE]

<div>They didn't have mine... I found a pic and sent it to her.</div><div>
    </div><div>I ordered it on June 5th. </div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awww look at you....simply beautiful
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicAnniversary
  • Options
    DancerppfDancerppf member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love the back of the dress. You look great.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love it and the fact that they made it for u even better
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks everyone! !!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Gorgeous dress!! Let me guess.....did Garnett participate in the "trying on the dress at work" event? Lol......
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Vonetra224Vonetra224 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your dress is soooooooo beautiful!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker "Don't marry the person you can live with, marry the person you can't live without."
  • Options
    island07b2bisland07b2b member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_dress-here-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:a395b4b7-e1bb-4215-9366-eb222598b878Post:b50a76c0-99ae-4931-a8fa-a19ca15d4bce">Re: My dress is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: My dress is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : Girl my boss was like... OOO lets go try it on. LOL 
    Posted by Soon2BSand[/QUOTE]

That's funny!  I was thinking how cool your job was too to be trying on the dress while at work.  But, my boss would have done the same thing too!  LOL!

Your gown is beautiful and I can tell by the smile on your face that you absolutely love it.  :)

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_dress-here-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:a395b4b7-e1bb-4215-9366-eb222598b878Post:584cb307-d242-4673-a943-c9e7d37ef270">Re: My dress is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Beautiful. Which site did you use. My friend just got married and she got her dress from over seas and it looks EXACTLY like the one she tried on at Davids Bridal. Since I cant find my dress I really want in Houston I was thinking of just ordering it overseas. Its a gamble but its only $300
    Posted by kittybutton[/QUOTE]

I got both of my dressing from china after no luck finding what I wanted here in Houston.   I used
    DHGATE.COM  and Aliexpress.com  Great prices.  I am sure you will find something on one of the sites. 
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow!!! Beautiful Dress! So cool you got to try it on at work! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards