African American Weddings
Options

CHECKS!

I haven't even been posting checks but for some reason I'm excited today. I just paid for our photobooth in full. 

I'm totally biting off Cat b/cI ordered the exact same thing she had. It was SO much fun! 

I also paid off the honeymoon. YAY P*nta Cana (can someone remind me to get our passports next week? lol)

What else? Oh made a huge chunk to the venue. One more payment to go. 

Finalized the guest list (last night) - invites go out next week. WOOT!

I did something else but I'm so excited about that photobooth that I can't stand it. LOL FI was all "we aint wasting money on that...." until Cat's wedding! 
Wedding Countdown Ticker
130 image Are on the way! The rest don't matter... FINAL COUNT~!

Re: CHECKS!

• Options
    Those are some great checks.  I definitely give a thumbs up to a photobooth.  I went to a wedding with one for the first time last year and it was so much fun.  The pics were hilarious.

Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_checks-53?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:a66c4eb4-a202-4a63-a14a-c231676bdd03Post:6cf2beb1-c0ba-4888-9a62-db931a253385">CHECKS!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I haven't even been posting checks but for some reason I'm excited today. I just paid for our photobooth in full.  <a href="http://www.starlitephotobooth.com/" rel="nofollow">http://www.starlitephotobooth.com/</a> I'm totally biting off Cat b/cI ordered the exact same thing she had. It was SO much fun!  I also paid off the honeymoon. YAY P*nta Cana (can someone remind me to get our passports next week? lol) What else? Oh made a huge chunk to the venue. One more payment to go.  Finalized the guest list (last night) - invites go out next week. WOOT! I did something else but I'm so excited about that photobooth that I can't stand it. <strong>LOL FI was all "we aint wasting money on that...." until Cat's wedding! 
    </strong>Posted by Soon2BSand[/QUOTE]
    YAY!  Great checks!  And why are all men the same, they don't get something til they experience it themselves!  And pleeease get your passports!  I shouldn't talk cuz FI and I don't have ours yet (appt is Friday), but I would hate to have our HM paid and not be able to get outta the country!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    lol girl DO NOT forget the passports! Congrats on all the checks!
  • Options
    The photobooth was one of my favorite checks as well. It came as a package with my DJ. FI wasn't sold until we went to a bridal faire at our venue and he got to experience it for himself.
  • Options
    Yay for all the checks!  Photobooths are such a great added feature to the reception, too!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Great checks!!!  I see that you only have two months remaining!!!  Do you have a lot left on your to-do list?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    133 Invited image 92 Are ready to celebrate! image 24 Are missing out image 17 Can't find the mailbox. image
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_checks-53?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:a66c4eb4-a202-4a63-a14a-c231676bdd03Post:fccf301a-3ce8-4e25-bc5e-2f3151bd9420">Re: CHECKS!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Great checks!!!  I see that you only have two months remaining!!!  Do you have a lot left on your to-do list?
    Posted by missowens[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Hmmm... what's a lot? I have to:</div><div>
    </div><div>mail invites</div><div>place cards </div><div>menus</div><div>programs</div><div>order of ceremony</div><div>pay the band off</div><div>final venue payment</div><div>marriage license</div><div>passports</div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>Thats it. I think... </div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    130 image Are on the way! The rest don't matter... FINAL COUNT~!
  • Options
    Ok so I really wanted a photobooth and I remember Cat posting something about waiting until the last minute to book hers. So tell me what's the secret? I may wait until two weeks out but I really want one!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Great checks!!! I'm smiling at you....
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    great checks. I would love to go to a wedding with a photo booth
    " he's the perfect rhyme to a tight beat." Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Amazing Checks!...
    Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards