African American Weddings
Options

***Kristi0618***

Hey Date Twin! Just checking on you to see how your planning is coming.  Girl, we are getting close! Have you sent your inviations out yet? I'm trying my hardest to get mine out next week. Sending out the inviations really makes it seem official, like OMG this is really happening! So far I've lost 7 lbs. but trying to lose 5 more before the big day. Other than that, I am just about done and ready. Except for paying for all this crap which is the worst part lol.

Re: ***Kristi0618***

• Options
    edited December 2011

Hey Twin!!!

Girl I am beyond stressed lol. I'm sending my invites at the very latest July 30th. Most of the ppl on the guestlist is family so they'll be alright lol. We basically have everything together except the vases for the lamp shades, chairs for outside, and my alterations. And of course we're still paying stuff off too. I am so ready for Sept 18 to get here. I am so over this wedding planning mess. Thats why I dont really be on here much. I am totally wedding out but I cant be because we only have 2 months lol.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Girl, I feel you on being over all the wedding planning. I'm ready to get it done and get on with my life!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards