African American Weddings
Options

songs

I'm drawing a blank.....what songs are you playing during your ceremony. I'm thinking I will need at least five songs. Does that sound about right?

Re: songs

• Options
    ladylumladylum member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I'm only playing 4 songs. One for the BMs and GMs, the two ringbearers (female and male), my entrance and then the recessional. I am playing music for the guests to sit to.
  • Options
    prncszprncsz member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I plan to have a song for the lighting of candles and family entering. "All is Said and Done" by Beyonce and Marc Nelson for bridal party. "Butterfly Kisses" for Junior Bride, flower girl, and myself. Then "Beautiful Girl" by Kenny Latimore for lighting of candles. "Traditional wedding march" when we leave. So a total of 5.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers PersonalMilestone Photobucket
  • Options
    amberlynnedamberlynned member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have no idea about the processional and recessional either!!! It's so hard to choose...

But I do know ONE thing.... FI played Romance D'Amour for me as a present for our first anniversary so that will be played very low on repeat as background music during the actual ceremony.

Other than that, I'm thinking Come Away With Me or Kissing You for a processional and maybe This Will Be for our recessional.... I don't know :-?

(all the song titles are links)
    Creating Our Happily Ever After Countdown Ticker

Our Married Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I found the PERFECT song to walk down the isle to Finally I by Ben Tankard.

June 26th, The day Wallace and I become One. Put God First and everything else will fall into place.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards