African American Weddings
Options

Tell It All Thursday

Are there any regrets that you have had during your relationship that you wish you could take back?
AAW June 2011 Siggy Challenge : "Daddy and Me"

Photobucket

Wedding Planning Blog (Updated 10/18/10)

Re: Tell It All Thursday

• Options
    edited December 2011
    no not really. I regret that FFIL is ignorant to some things PWHAHA!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    hunee=pyehunee=pye member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll be honest I cheated and I really wish I would have re-thought that whole situation.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I look at our past as learning experiences so I don't really regret anything. I just hope and pray that we don't get into a fight in the street (out in public) again...the cops got involved and everything...but it could have turn out a lot worse than it did...woosh..I pray that never happens again...

I guess in the end that is a regret...LOL...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Since we were friends for a long time before we started dating, he knows a LOT more about my dating escapades than I would like him to know.  On the bright side, at least I don't have anything to hide...  ;)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I married my soulmate on 10-3-10 :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I honestly do not have any regrets about my relationship.  We don't have a long past and nothing has happened so far.  I do wish I could do more for him because he is such a great provider.
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    cincy2011cincy2011 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No regrets at this time...everything has gone smoothly so far.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    tamtam7tamtam7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_tell-thursday-26?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:b0ab555f-62f1-40ec-8fff-e6d078ecf8fbPost:d1bae116-6d00-4f9d-b0a0-08bc178dcef8">Re: Tell It All Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Since we were friends for a long time before we started dating, he knows a LOT more about my dating escapades than I would like him to know.  On the bright side, at least I don't have anything to hide...  ;)
    Posted by raganw[/QUOTE]

I guess this is the only regret that I have.  Not so much the dating escapade part but I think that we were friends for so long that I became super comfortable with him.  He knows too much about my personality quirks and tricks so I can't really pull a fast one on him.  LOL. 
  • Options
    prncszprncsz member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Probably not giving him a chance a year before we started dating! But God has a plan and it wasn't time or meant to be then it was meant to happen when it was supposed to.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers PersonalMilestone Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards