Washington-Seattle
Options

Just chose our venue!!!

We finally choose our venue and locked in our date! It feels amazing to finally have a place, Clise Mansion in Redmond and a date 11-11-11. How did you guys feel when you finally locked in your place and date? Anybody else getting married at Clise Mansion?

Re: Just chose our venue!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    It's a big relief huh? Love that date :o)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Love the date! Picking our date/venue made it feel very "real." Definitely exciting though!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It definitely makes it feel very real and for me it was very exciting. It is just that one step that gets everything else rolling.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awww :) Mine is 11/11/10 - picking the venue made everything else happen for us!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 65 asked to watch us make it happen
    image 51 helping us party
  • Options
    mgoss228mgoss228 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the check!  I can't wait to hear more about your 11-11-11 wedding Smile

Picking the venue (securing the date) was our first check, and it was so exciting.  And it helped to get all the other checks rolling.  And my wedding "vision" became way more clear, which was (and still is) an amazing feeling.
    OMH est. May 7, 2011
    Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
    My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
    Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!
  • Options
    irshis20irshis20 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married at Clise in three days! Well, not getting married there, but our reception is there. They've been great to work with so far.
  • Options
    gwrollinsgwrollins member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We just chose ours as well! It definitely makes everything feel more real and now there is so much more to do! My Fiance and I live in NYC and are planning our wedding in Seattle from here (he is from Seattle) so it's a little stressful...but totally worth it! Good luck to you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards