African American Weddings
Options

Bridal Party Advice?!?!?

So im thinking about having 5 girls in my bridal party....2 of the girls ive known forever and they are going to be my Matron Of Honor and the other 3 Bridesmaids but....one of the BM's is like one of my closest friends also and we darn there talk every day maybe more than i talk to the Matrons so im wondering if i make her a Maid Of Honor will that be tooo much for a wedding....(ie..2 Matron Of Honor, 1 Maid Of Honor and 2 Bridesmaids)...what are your thoughts on this?

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

Re: Bridal Party Advice?!?!?

• Options
    It is your wedding..do it how you want. When my cousin and his wife got married she had 2 Matron and 2 Maid Honor. In all they had 26 women and men and their BP and 6 little people. So you can do whatever you want and give your girls the title you see fit for each of them !
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_bridal-party-advice?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:b934265f-9740-4932-b140-fb4851a2aacdPost:730f88d1-9d9a-4eea-a1a4-b19d7c564e14">Re:Bridal Party Advice?!?!?</a>:
    [QUOTE]It is your wedding..do it how you want. When my cousin and his wife got married she had 2 Matron and 2 Maid Honor. In all they had 26 women and men and their BP and 6 little people. So you can do whatever you want and give your girls the title you see fit for each of them !
    Posted by MrsBad13[/QUOTE]

<div>yea your right i  think im going to do it like that because she is very close to me and i want her to stand out</div>

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options
    agree w/ pp, your wedding so u get to make the rules :) I have 3 moh
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_bridal-party-advice?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:b934265f-9740-4932-b140-fb4851a2aacdPost:0f4f26af-aa8d-4f11-85b7-b956bcb9e01a">Re: Bridal Party Advice?!?!?</a>:
    [QUOTE]agree w/ pp, your wedding so u get to make the rules :) I have 3 moh
    Posted by ladycane015[/QUOTE]

<div>idk i was just thinking at first that 2 matron and 1maid was a bit too much especially with me only having 5 girls</div>

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options
    I have two matrons and a maid! but you also know I have a big bridal party too! But I agree with previous posts.
  • Options
    I think that's fine...do you girl!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice ladies.....of course AAW Knotties RockKiss

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options

You make your own rules in your wedding...i dont think its too much

****The Future Mrs. Ikeard**** wedding countdown
  • Options
    From a lady that had 2 MOH, 1 junior bridesmaid, and 10 regular bridesmaids.......what you are doing sounds fine to me lol.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards