African American Weddings

Missing my veil - bummer

Well when I got my dress last weekend, my mom and FMIL really wanted me to try on veils.  I preferred a hairpiece.  Nevertheless, I tried on 2 and fell in love with one.  The shop owner told me she would jot the veil info down and I could purchase it later since I have so much time left.   Fast forward to today and I decided to get the info for myself from the shop.  Unfortunately for me the shop owner is on vacation and didn't even write the veil info down.  The girls there tried to help but it seems like the one I wanted has been sold.  Bummed a little now.  Back to the drawing board. Frown 
80 said yes image

Re: Missing my veil - bummer

• edited December 2011
    Awww, sorry to hear that, I bet you'll find something better or similar soon.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    133 Invited image 92 Are ready to celebrate! image 24 Are missing out image 17 Can't find the mailbox. image
  • FabbiegirlFabbiegirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Aaawww. Did you get a pic of it?  Maybe you can look for it online?  Don't give up so quickly.
  • happe2getherhappe2gether member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have to wait a few weeks to contact the shop owner again.  she just happens to be on vacay right now.  So hopefully there will be some good news.  In the meantime I guess I will start looking online.  Though I think I might try Etsy too.  Either way I still have time on my side --- for now.
    80 said yes image
  • chescamchescam member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hopefully she remembers the veil you like and can order a new one for you
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards