African American Weddings
Options

Freaking out!

We're taking a cruise for our honeymoon next month on Carnival! This is the 1st cruise I've taken on Carnival. I usually go on Royal Caribbean but they didn't have the destinations we wanted during that week. Now there's been 2 more problems with Carnival ships in the past 24 hours! And I'm freaking out! Hopefully our sip won't have any issues, but what would you do? I don't think I could get a refund at this point since we're almost 30 days from sailing. And if they did refund, would we even get the money back in time to plan something else? Ugh! This is not what I want to be thinking about with a month to go.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Freaking out!

• Options
    I'm freaking out for you. I would definitely try to get a full refund ASAP. I'm a praying woman and I trust God to keep me safe, but putting myself knowingly in harms way just isn't me. Not sure if you would get it back in time though
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My family and I are going on the same cruise in June, this is my first time on Carnival. I'm still going on my trip and praying for the best! As although they recently have discovered some difficulties , that's 2 out of thousands that have set sail and been ok. This cruise #5 for me and I've never had any issues.....but would you have the time and energy to look and book so close to your wedding date? Good luck hope it all works out !
  • Options
    I would be freaking out too! I would say look into your options...
  • Options
    Thanks ladies. I'll have to call Carnival and see if there are any options. There might not be any since we're booked on the Valor and knock on wood, I haven't heard any issues with that particular ship.. If not, then we'll go since its paid for and pray for the best. I'll keep you updated on what I find out.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards