Washington-Seattle
Options

Vendor review!

I got married in Arizona but I'm originally from Seattle, and used Seattle vendors for my dress and photography, so I wanted to review them here.

My amazing, absolutely gorgeous wedding dress was from A Princess Bride in Bothell. I went there on a short trip back home just so my best friend could help me look at dresses and figure out the style I wanted, and I ended up falling in love with this dress and buying it on the spot. I was warned by the girls at A Princess Bride that a satin dress would be very, very hot in Arizona, and they were right, but I wouldn't trade that dress for anything, I loved it that much. I might wear it to go grocery shopping one day, I don't know.

I also used After Midnight Photography for my wedding photos. They did my engagement photos in Seattle and agreed to travel for my wedding. Best decision ever, they were amazing. We were lucky enough to have a three hour gap between the ceremony and reception (yay Catholic gap!) so the amount of different photos we could take was unbelivable (my new husband was less than thrilled with three hours of photos, however, haha). They were professional, unobtrusive, and ridiculously talented. They've already started the edited process and have discussed what sort of look I liked for photos (vintage), and are doing an amazing job. I really can't say enough about these girls. I highly recommend them.

I'm including a photo on the post, mostly to show off my dress, but there are many more here: Jenna & Philip's Wedding Album

Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins. -1Peter 4:8
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards