African American Weddings
Options

who is more crazy?

You or FI when it comes to your wedding and all the expenses?

I am just curious Ladies?
Are you more down on earth when it comes to wedding expenses or does FI needs to bring you back to realities?

Usually they say women are more crazy but I feel like I am being more realistic that my dear FI! What about you ladies?

Re: who is more crazy?

• Options
    OFFOFF
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sadly we are both crazy hence why our budget is out of control.  Nobody is talking anybody down.  We're both like ok if that's what you want.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011

We both are like " if we like it we will make it work" LOL. That's so bad... but so far we have managed to keep from going to crazy.

• Options
    edited December 2011

Me at times I want it all. lol
    But seriously we've both been pretty moderate. Its probably because most of the wedding has been on my parents. We're helping now. But the bulk was theirs. We dont want them going broke for one day.  

Photobucket www.mywedding.com/malcolmandkiaforever http://aawbrides.weebly.com/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We both think the other is.

He keeps wanting to add this or that and I complain it means more cash and I keep bugging him to let me increase our guestlist and he tells me it's more money. LOL!
  • Options
    desi2002desi2002 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am realistic, but Hubby can care less about details, like flowers, photographer, an actual dj.... 
    BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We were both crazy when it came to certain things. But overall I would say that I was more crazy. Especially with all the little extras at the end. I got to a point were I was just looking for excuses to spend more money.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_crazy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:c28f503b-3eab-4edb-8048-57d95fe16332Post:b4a9e685-69bf-4625-87d7-fc9c5d3eb7ef">Re: who is more crazy?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am realistic, but Hubby can care less about details, like flowers, photographer, an actual dj.... 
    Posted by desi2002[/QUOTE]
    yeppers this is us!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    tamtam7tamtam7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FI would say that I am crazy, but that's just because he thinks the whole idea of having a wedding is crazy.  I have been pretty good about keeping costs down.  I did not stay withiin the crazy unrealistic budget that he set, but we are not going into debt over this wedding and everything is paid for except for the catering.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards