African American Weddings
Options

FBIL UPDATE

So since the accident hes is doing fine, out of the trauma unit and in a regular hospital room. His leg is messed up, but thank God he will still be able to walk after some rehab im sure. He has pins in his knee, thigh and shin areas and they have to operate tomorrow to remove the antibiotic beads that was placed in his leg to keep infection down, other than that he has multiple lacerations and contusions on his belly, arms, hands and the other leg.. Again thank God hes still alive and didnt hit his head or become paralyzed. I thank you ladies for the prayers and showing concern, you all are the sisters i have never had i appreciate everything.

On a SN...still no wedding venue update, since the accident occured we wasnt able to go and i just didnt bother asking this weekend (especially since it was my bday sunday i just left it alone) but im hoping to get back on soon...

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

Re: FBIL UPDATE

• Options
    Thanks God... Still going to keep the family lifted up in prayers... Sn: did you get to do anything dinner ect for the birthday ? Ps happy belated birthday

Daisypath - (PNE7)
  • Options

Thanks honey...I appreciate that!

And no i didnt do anything (well i went out with one of my BFF's for lunch on that day and that was it) i didnt even see FI on that day except for a few minutes that morning while he was getting dressed to go to the hospital to see his brother....smh other than than i did noting absolutely nothing ( the bday sucked LOL)

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options
    glad your fbil is ok!!! God is good! Sorry your bday wasn't what you wanted:( Happy Belated!
  • Options
    Glad he getting better! You are going to find the perfect venue, thats why it keeps getting prolonged.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Good news on FBIL. We'll comtinue to keep him in our prayers. Happy belated birthday!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Glad to hear he is improving. God is awesome !! Sorry you didnt get to go venue shopping. Hopefully you will soon. I need for you to pick a place already so we can get to the decor part..lol

Happy belated bday !! 
  • Options
    Glad your FBIL will have a full recovery.  :)  I pray for a quick recovery and rehab period for him.   

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• Options
    happy belated birthday :) 
    good to hear FBIL is doing better :) 

"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Glad FBIL is doing better. Happy belated birthday! You will find your venue in due time!
    145 Invited image
    65 Cannot wait to party! image
    1 Saving me money! image
    80 Looking for the mailbox image
  • Options
    Praise be to God, so glad to hear that he is doing better.
    The Future Mrs. Douglas Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    Thanks ladies yes hes doing good, so good that he gave himself a haircut while in the hospital bed smh LOL...and thanks for the belated birthday wishes...

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options
    Thank God! He is Covered in the blood.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards