2. Your Birthday & Age and Fiance's Birthday and Age:

3. City Born In?

4. City Live in?

5. Where did you go to college?

6. What was your major?

7. What is your current job?

8. What is your dream job?

9. How did you and your fiance meet?

10.  When did you get engaged and how did he do it??

11. When is the Wedding Day?

12. Where is the ceremony and reception?

13. What are your wedding colors?

14. Where are you honeymooning?

15. Favorite wedding vendor so far?

16. Biggest wedding splurge?

17. What is something you wish you could have at the wedding but don't?

18. Another knottie wedding you'd like to attend?

19. Favorite book?

20. Favorite movie?

21. Favorite tv show?

22. Favorite wedding dress designer?

23. Any advice you can give?

24. Anything you wish you could change about your wedding?

25. Share something about yourself!

AAW June 2011 Siggy Challenge : "Daddy and Me"

Photobucket

Wedding Planning Blog (Updated 10/18/10)

Re: Knottie of the Week - shaygray88

• Options

1. First Name & Fiance's First Name:   Shalisha & Daniel

2. Your Birthday & Age and Fiance's Birthday and Age: 10/02/1988 (24)/ 08/31/1978 (34)

3. City Born In? San Bernardino

4. City Live in? Ozark

5. Where did you go to college? Still in college at Ozarks Technical Community College

6. What was your major?  Nursing is my current major

7. What is your current job?  I'm only a student for now

8. What is your dream job? Surgeon

9. How did you and your fiance meet? Through my older brother, they are good friends

10.  When did you get engaged and how did he do it?? He has proposed numerous times lol but I really didn't take him seriously until September of last year. He just simply said "are we gonna do this or what?"

11. When is the Wedding Day?  July 27, 2013

12. Where is the ceremony and reception? Timmons Temple Church/ The Botanical Center

13. What are your wedding colors?  Red, silver, white

14. Where are you honeymooning? Las Vegas!!!! Cannot wait!!

15. Favorite wedding vendor so far? Photographer (Lynn's Creative Photography)

16. Biggest wedding splurge? Were on an extreme budget so haven't splurged much

17. What is something you wish you could have at the wedding but don't? Fresh flowers

18. Another knottie wedding you'd like to attend? All of them:)

19. Favorite book?  The Coldest Winter Ever-Sistah Soulja

20. Favorite movie? Last Holiday

21. Favorite tv show?  Any reality tv show

22. Favorite wedding dress designer? I actually don't have one

23. Any advice you can give? Don't sweat the small stuff

24. Anything you wish you could change about your wedding? yes a bigger budget

25. Share something about yourself! I am an adventurous, caring, shy, sweet, hardworking lady. I hope to attend Harvard University and become a doctor someday.

• Options
    Hey Shay! Nice to get to know you. I love The Last Holiday too. That's another one of those movies that I'll watch whenever it's on! Good for you on majoring in Nursing and wanting to become a doctor. I have so much respect for people in the medical profession. I hate needles and the sight of blood. So kudos to you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_knottie-of-the-week-shaygray88?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:ca6bfc42-54f5-4806-8c1c-a41660600586Post:16d81afb-34dd-4a12-8451-3faf67c68991">Re: Knottie of the Week - shaygray88</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey Shay! Nice to get to know you. I love The Last Holiday too. That's another one of those movies that I'll watch whenever it's on! Good for you on majoring in Nursing and wanting to become a doctor. I have so much respect for people in the medical profession. I hate needles and the sight of blood. So kudos to you!
    Posted by fancywright2[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I have a long road ahead of me...
  • Options
    Nice getting to know you Shay! Wishing you & Daniel an amazing day :)
    Daisypath Wedding tickers Follow my Journey Down the Aisle at www.ichoosethesun.com !
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_knottie-of-the-week-shaygray88?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:ca6bfc42-54f5-4806-8c1c-a41660600586Post:bb4bcc6c-1309-427f-9214-ac6909b2ac14">Re: Knottie of the Week - shaygray88</a>:
    [QUOTE]Nice getting to know you Shay! Wishing you & Daniel an amazing day :)
    Posted by ichoosethesun[/QUOTE]

Thanks!
  • Options
    Hi nice to meet you Shalisha.....and girl that was too cute when you said he was like are we gonna do this or what Bol...I know that's right LETS GET IT!!!! Lol

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_knottie-of-the-week-shaygray88?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:ca6bfc42-54f5-4806-8c1c-a41660600586Post:23c7f3da-8854-4098-9a65-bbd2ec925dc3">Re: Knottie of the Week - shaygray88</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi nice to meet you Shalisha.....and girl that was too cute when you said he was like are we gonna do this or what Bol...I know that's right LETS GET IT!!!! Lol
    Posted by misstira[/QUOTE]

lol yea he is a mess sometimes!
  • Options
    Hi Shay
    Wishing you great blessing on your wedding. Hope the road ahead is fun for you and your FI.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_knottie-of-the-week-shaygray88?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:ca6bfc42-54f5-4806-8c1c-a41660600586Post:562cc7ea-616c-4461-a6ff-90a721e4e057">Re: Knottie of the Week - shaygray88</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi Shay Wishing you great blessing on your wedding. Hope the road ahead is fun for you and your FI.
    Posted by Soon to Be Mrs Jay[/QUOTE]

awww shucks! thanks!! same to you and yours:)
  • Options
    Shalisha...welcome and Congrats..

Your time is coming up really soon.. Are you saying you have a dress but no favorite designer?

and sometimes.... it just comes down to "are we gonna do this or what".. too cute..

Keep studying and enjoy nursing school. May not seem like fun, but enjoy it as much as you can.. So when you get into the "real world" it will help you handle the tough days.. Speaking from experience.. (there are a few of us nurses on here)

Always here is you have any questions!!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_knottie-of-the-week-shaygray88?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:ca6bfc42-54f5-4806-8c1c-a41660600586Post:e3861a5f-8758-48a7-aec9-3141f4e98e75">Re: Knottie of the Week - shaygray88</a>:
    [QUOTE]Shalisha...welcome and Congrats.. Your time is coming up really soon.. Are you saying you have a dress but no favorite designer? and sometimes.... it just comes down to "are we gonna do this or what".. too cute.. Keep studying and enjoy nursing school. May not seem like fun, but enjoy it as much as you can.. So when you get into the "real world" it will help you handle the tough days.. Speaking from experience.. (there are a few of us nurses on here) Always here is you have any questions!!!!!
    Posted by nursing2u[/QUOTE]

I have a dress already and no favorite designer. Thanks for the encouragement I need it!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards