African American Weddings
Options

57 days to go....

So 57 days to go and I feel like I have nothing really accopmlished, but there are things accomplished, Ceremony dep done, reception dep done, dress done, moh dresses done, flower girl dresses done, invites in the mail (rsvp date mar 21), go for the final tasting next week, vases for centerpieces done, hotels for guest done, moh gifts done, best man gifts done, programs will be done after my 2nd to last meeting with officiant before the ceremony tomorrow, photographer done, i picked up the bestmen ties, violinist booked, bathroon baskets and signs done.

Please help me feel in things I think I still need to do.

I know I still need a cake thats on tuesday, waiting for my shoes and jewelry to come in, waiting for our sons outfilts to get here, dh has to get shoes, we are still in talks with dj's but the one I like is only going to charge us $200 with lights and etc(military discount). Menu card will be done once we pick the final menu.

WHAT ELSE AM I FORGETTING??HELP PLEASE!

Re: 57 days to go....

• Options
    lca315girllca315girl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Have you looked at the checklist on TK?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic White Knot
  • Options
    tamtam7tamtam7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah!  I was going to suggest checking The Knot.  OH!  I'm so happy for you!  This is so exciting.  I know that you're stressed out, but everything is going to be  great!  I can't wait to hear about it.
  • Options
    TINAMMTINAMM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im looking at it now, I just came from the meeting with the officiant and she has taken on much more than you would with her just being the officiant, she is putting together the programs and all I have to do is put them in whatever covers I choose,she has done the entire timeline, she is even putting together the must have photo list for the photographer so he can get all the shots we want,she has the entire ceremony covered with things I didn't even think of, she really did ease my mind today.
     I am not so much stressed as I feel like there is so much I'm forgetting. But I know it will be great and come together! Thanks ladies
  • Options
    tamtam7tamtam7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow!  Your officiant is awesome!  It's good you're not stressed.  I have four months to go and I am stressed!  But I stress out over everything.
  • Options
    TINAMMTINAMM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    @TAM tooooooo funny  "stress out over everything" I told myself I wasnt going to let this wedding get the best of me and I haven't(yet) my dh thinks around the week of is when I'll have my breakdown, and he could be right but for now Im okay!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YAY!!! For the awesome officiant!!! Your day will be here before you know it! It sounds like you have most of the things that you need.
    My Wedding Planning Bio (Updated January 24, 2011)
    Created by Wedding Favors
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AAW May Siggy Challenge: Picture of Me and My mom! image 170 Made the cut Happy smiley!
    image 102 Making the Trip to Atlanta Smiley!
    image 64 Can't make the trip to Atlanta Smiley!
    image 6 Can't decide or won't let us know Smiley!
    R.S.V.P Deadline April 30th!!! SMH!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards