African American Weddings

Tell 'em Tuesday!

I haven't been around, my child is WORKING MY NERVES!!!

Dear 12 year old that lives under my roof and complains when he has to do the chores. KNOW YOUR ROLL and get with the program. You got 6 years before you go off into the "real" world where people aren't gonna put up with your crap. I've invested almost 13 years into you from the date of your conception- all i'm asking is that you go into the world a decent self sufficient functional respectable young man. Your attitude is off the chain right now. and HOW ON EARTH do you lose my car keys in a matter of 2 minutes. I swear on sweet baby Jesus if I gotta go get my car rekeyed and the unlocker thing reprogrammed you will not be seeing the light of day for a very very long time.

Love, mom.
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Tell 'em Tuesday!

• keyaira04keyaira04 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited November 2012
    Lady, You are really getting on my last freaking nerve! AHHHRRRHHHH! I do every freaking thing you ask and hardly receive a TY in return. I'm about to not give a care about your rant on people being selfish...because in a few, I'm going to join the club. 
    Thanks and Gig'Em,   LetMeFreakingBeAlready!

Jesus, please be a fence. Help me count my blessings and to only move then you give me the orders to. Your timing, not mine. You know the plans for you have for me. Hopefully, that does not involve snapping off on others that are considered my elders.  Thank you, YourServant
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
  • I got a WHOLE bunch of them today!

dear coworker-weirdito- stop coming up to my cube, staring at me until i acknowledge you, and then start a conversation about dr. who. You're weird, that show is weird, and that's 5 minutes of my life i'll never get back.

signed, thegirlwho'stryingtowork.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_tell-em-tuesday-14?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:cb56df47-9b54-4f00-8bff-ef065303dcedPost:5aa08e32-b9b4-418c-b390-b82a26a4080f">Tell 'em Tuesday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I haven't been around, my child is WORKING MY NERVES!!! Dear 12 year old that lives under my roof and complains when he has to do the chores. KNOW YOUR ROLL and get with the program. You got 6 years before you go off into the "real" world where people aren't gonna put up with your crap. I've invested almost 13 years into you from the date of your conception- all i'm asking is that you go into the world a decent self sufficient functional respectable young man. Your attitude is off the chain right now. and HOW ON EARTH do you lose my car keys in a matter of 2 minutes. I swear on sweet baby Jesus if I gotta go get my car rekeyed and the unlocker thing reprogrammed you will not be seeing the light of day for a very very long time. Love, mom.
    Posted by footballwife77[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>did you say love mom?! hollers 

</div>
    "Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Dear Daughter,

Welcome to your senior year in HS.  Yes, that means there is tons of stuff for you to do and now is not the time to chill even though you can see the finish line.  Yes, I know many of the college deadlines aren't until March and you have stuff for school due next week.  However, I'ma need you to finish up those applications like pronto because my nerves are shot and I need some kinda idea how much this is going to cost in case I've gotta throw together a bake sale, yard sale, or overall total liquidation sale to pay your tuition.  Not to mention, I'd just like to have some idea where you're going so I can choose a comfortable spot on said campus to totally collapse in tears and embarass you when we drop you off....lol.  Seriously though, I'm trying to get my mind right to leave you someplace totally new without falling apart and it would help to know where that will be sooner rather than later.  So ummm, yeah, if you could get on that, that'd be great.  Thanks.

Love,
    Mom
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Dear Jesus, I just want to thank you ! Love me Dear Mom, I understand you in another relationship so to speak. But you have made it clear you are not giving me another dime towards my wedding. So me asking your exboyfriend to dj is not to despite you its because im on a budget and me and FI is paying this all on our own. We are trying to save all we can as we still have everyday living expenses to take care of. And as you like to throw up in my face you paid half of my dress Im going to make sure I do whatever is in my power to pay you back your 522 dollars to make sure you can say you didnt pay a dime for my wedding ! Signed, youwontmakemefeelbad , love your daughter. Dear BM, Im sorry that you and babydaddy/GM are having issues but that dont mean just cut me off. Ive been there from day one. Im not the one saying I told you so. I hope things work out for you soon. Ive already gave you the deadline date to grt your dress. I promise I wont mention it again while you're going thru your hard time. But if you dont have it by then; then I will count you a guest ! Signed Yourbestie
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_tell-em-tuesday-14?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:cb56df47-9b54-4f00-8bff-ef065303dcedPost:fdc29aff-0d1e-490b-986d-667e9aa8bfc8">Re: Tell 'em Tuesday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Tell 'em Tuesday! : <strong>did you say love mom?</strong>! hollers 
    Posted by thedivav[/QUOTE]

was this or was this not the BEST part? LOLOL!!!!

T - about college, girl you may as well look into selling an organ on ebay right now.  twinkies are a million dollars, a kidney shouldn't be no problem at all.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards