Washington-Seattle

check!

finally put down a deposit on rentals. i decided to go with the place that is closest to my venue since i'll have to pick up/drop off because i'm not paying 300 to have them drop it off and pick it up on the day of the event. our venue won't let us leave the stuff there during the weekend even though nO one is there... ah!
BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!

Re: check!

• edited December 2011
    and i think i officially have all my vendors booked. :) unless you count getting flowers from pike place.. :) i MIGHT be looking into a florist who will let me buy flowers for them at cost and i'll arrange them myself.. but we'll see.
  • jennuinnejennuinne member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hooray for last vendor check.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Alo822Alo822 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the checks!! I'm sure it's a big relief. 

Also, I notice you're at 2999 posts, so congrats on that, too. Wonder when you get to be a GOLD poster? Tongue out
    Alison & Rob 6.5.10 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • alyssa324alyssa324 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    congrats :) Thats what the uhaul was about. I was gonna ask because i was totally confused about the whole thing but didnt want to look stupid LOL I always forget to post checks! I did this monday too :) I havent signed the contract and faxed it back yet though I should get on it.
  • edited December 2011
    wow! i didn't even notice that alo! this is my 3000 post. yay!!

where did you decide on alyssa? we're going with r&r party rentals
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats on the check! Wow, you've got all you vendors! I still have a couple to get, nice job!
    Married 7/17/2010 Photobucket PersonalMilestone
  • edited December 2011
    I wish i was at that point Sarack. Way to go!
  • edited December 2011
    I hate you.

But not really, congrats Twin!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    i love you jenny! i was wondering where you were! first week back to school was busy i see. :)

you are almost done, don't fret!
  • edited December 2011
    If you're going to look into a florist that is not the market, I recommend pacific floral wholesale.  They have really great flowers and prices.  We needed flowers for a photo shoot at work and one of our staff members bought $100 worth of tropical flowers (usually really expensive) and ended up being able to created 6 or 7 beautiful arrangements.  Might be worth checking out.
    Amanda & Joel
    Planning bio: updated 05.11.10
    326 were asked to dance image
    120 will boogie the night away image 110 have two left feet image 96 are couch potatoes image
    RSVP Date: Sept 10, 2010
  • edited December 2011
    ahuette- do you have to have a business license to purchase from there? Is that the place in tacoma??

i guess i should probably google it... :0)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards