African American Weddings
Options

Blessings!!!!

So ladies since we handed our wedding over to God and started speaking and declaring things into the earthly realm things are happening for us. Yall know I have been searching for shoes. Me and my friend Tori was looking for some shoes. Well we found some at target. Well I didnt have the money to get them since we dont get paid til friday. Well one of my teachers asked me how everything was going  i told her i still have no shoes. She gave me money to get shoes.. God is AWESOME!! He really want me and Cedric wedding to happen.. He is just blessing us all the way around!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Blessings!!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    That is so wonderful!  Shoes are always a blessing but FREE shoes feel like miracles. LOL  Only 3 day for you.  How exciting!!!!  Glad that things are falling into place.  Just let go and let God.  He always does a better job then we could ever do.  HUGS.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    chescamchescam member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on finding your shoes. You are so close OMG. FI and I didn't know how this wedding was going to happen, but God is surely working things out. FI says this will be a testimony to our children to show how awesome God is. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the wonderful and generous blessing!  Sounds like you are surrounded by some really kind-hearted people.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    lashun1987lashun1987 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Everyone!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on your blessing! Me and FI didn't know how this wedding was going to happen but God showed up just in time (as always). He is awesome!! I hope your wedding turns out great. :)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    lashun1987lashun1987 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks me too!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wonderful!  You are so close to your day now!  God is good and yes, He does want it to happen, Amen!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That is quite a blessing!  God has a plan for you and your FI, honey! I am so stressing on everything.  How we are going to get everything paid? How I am going to be able to afford to pay for my sister to get there for the wedding?  I need to let go and let god because this is too much stress for 78 days.  I'll will have had a heart attack before then.  Thank goodness I exercise and can relieve some stress! Pray for me please ladies!!!!
    Until the first full year of being one! Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That is a wonderful blessing.  Congrats!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OH that is great!!!!! Congrats and have a ball this weekend!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    brandidt84brandidt84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What a wonderful blessing and God is good all the time.....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards