African American Weddings
Options

E Pics today, any advice

I am so excited about your pics today! We waited specifically for the Festival of Flowers here. It happens every June and we wanted to use some o the flower "sculptures" s backdrops. Any advice/suggestions? TIA!

Re: E Pics today, any advice

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Prior to doing our e-pics, I browsed through other e-pics online to get ideas of poses. Although my photog was great & already had some of my ideas in mind, I was able to come up with a few that surprised her. Also, let your photog know if you want something specific incorporated in the pics.

Most of all, enjoy your day & have fun!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    AWESOME! Thanks. BTW I love the pic in your siggy, too precious!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_e-pics-today-advice?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:d211b56e-7d2a-4242-a466-c7061ba5dc42Post:96c1ed44-64f7-405c-a448-b762ee85741e">Re: E Pics today, any advice</a>:
    [QUOTE]AWESOME! Thanks. BTW I love the pic in your siggy, too precious!
    Posted by ThunderKitten2011[/QUOTE]

Thank ya!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Be sure to do some "messy pics" like laying on the floor and stuff after you've gotten the pretty ones, they're totally worth it! And use props that refelect your personality, they can change the photo
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards