Washington-Seattle
Options

check for the same check as before...

i received the bm gifts that i reordered because we somehow lost last week in the mall.. so they are safe in my house. Need to put them in the wedding closet so I know they're safe.
BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!

Re: check for the same check as before...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh man that really stinks that you had to reorder them. Hope you can find the others and do some returning or something. But good that you got them now and they are safe!!!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    At least you've got them now! :)
    Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You need to put them in an old cookie box with a label, so that you know they are safe.Wink
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    don't be a hater skank! hahah

edit: jenny, skank is a term of endearment. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am SO happy for you! Yeah, it sucked that you had to rebuy them but atleast you don't have to worry about it anymore. Just need to keep these ones safe now. ;P
    Wedding Countdown Ticker ~*~True Love starts with you & me.. D&J Forever!!~*~
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    sucks you had to rebuy, but at least they weren't more expensive, hey? And what's this about a cookie box? lol
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    haha.. my dog likes to chew on things. and my gma gave me this tuberware thing and so i put my fascinators in there along with my earrings. i gave jennyann one of the hair things and her and tygirl had a laugh because i put a piece of paper and tape on it so no one would toss it... haha
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was wondering what happened! You never found them! Oh that sucks! Well, at least you were able to get the same ones, but damn, that is really too bad.
    Married 7/17/2010 Photobucket PersonalMilestone
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards