African American Weddings
Options

FI Pissed me off today!!!!

He was going through the pictures on my computer while I was gone and he happened to stumble across a picture of me in my dress that I accidentally forgot to delete. He claims that he didn't click on it or see to much of it but I completely flipped out!!! I was so upset! I feel like its not special anymore and I may as well just walk around the street with it on... Am I overreacting? Has this happened to anyone before? I really want to burn it and start fresh but with only three weeks to the wedding there is no way that could happen... 

Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker

Re: FI Pissed me off today!!!!

• Options
    cyndoncyndon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i wouldnt be to upset about it.  Nothing will compare to when he sees you during your first look (if you are doing one) or when he first lays eyes on you coming down the aisle.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dont betoo upset...He's just as excited andanxious as you are......although
    I understand wanting to "suprise" him....Pictures do not compare to your big day!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you ladies! I was about to seriously hurt him!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Being that he is a man.... LOL!! He will not remember the image! So it is so okay. He will still see you in your dress and either faint or cry on the wedding day. :-) Can't wait to see pictures! Our day is coming up so soon.
    My Wedding Planning Bio (Updated January 24, 2011)
    Created by Wedding Favors
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AAW May Siggy Challenge: Picture of Me and My mom! image 170 Made the cut Happy smiley!
    image 102 Making the Trip to Atlanta Smiley!
    image 64 Can't make the trip to Atlanta Smiley!
    image 6 Can't decide or won't let us know Smiley!
    R.S.V.P Deadline April 30th!!! SMH!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_fi-pissed-off-today?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:d4b2783f-131e-42f9-b742-5cc5195c4b62Post:cba16ae5-d4f0-479a-82d7-5a24097528a1">Re: FI Pissed me off today!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Being that he is a man.... LOL!! He will not remember the image! So it is so okay. He will still see you in your dress and either faint or cry on the wedding day. :-) Can't wait to see pictures! Our day is coming up so soon.
    Posted by YasJas2011[/QUOTE]

Thank you girl! Cause he thought I was psycho yesterday when he told me... And YES!!!! Our days are coming up so fast!!!! I feel like I have so much to do! But I am happy and extremely blessed!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Guys are not into details....he will not remember plus the model want compare to how fabulous you'll be looking! I'm sure he will stay away from your computer nowon....LOL for humor!!! :-)))
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicAnniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Don't sweat it, honey. Although I know I would have had the same reaction and would be freaking out if it happened to me...I know with every thing in me that your FI won't remember the details of your dress and if some weird stroke of deja vu occurs and he remembers the details, that picture still won't compare to what he sees when he gets his first look at you in your dress! Rock it with pride, girl...no burning dresses over here!
    AAW June Siggy Challenge
    My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards