African American Weddings

Wedding Website Music

I currently have Beyonce "Love on Top" and Bruno Mars "Marry You" on our wedding website.  My fiance thinks it too trendy.  I'm going to compromise and take off the Bruno Mars song (I'm keeping my Beyonce!)

Can you ladies please give me some song suggestions?  I'm drawing a blank right now.  

Re: Wedding Website Music

• I love that Beyonce song too, it's on my website. I just thought of all my favorite artists and then picked my favorite love song of theirs. Here is what I have...

Kem- Share my life
    India Arie- Ready for love
    John Legend- Stay with you ( really anything from his first album) 
    Adele- Make me you feel my love
    Amy Winehouse- To know hIm is to love him
    Beyonce- Love on top
    Maxwell- Lifetime 
  • Beyonce is on our website too! Also Jill Scott f/ Anthony Hamilton So In Love and Miguel Sure Thing.

No one has commented on our music (well except my mama). I don't think most people even pay attention or even turn the volume up. I wouldn't worry too much about it.
    imageAnniversary
  • I let my fi pick the music for the wedding website.  
    We have Blackstreet - My Paradise & Let's stay in love, John Legend - So high, Brian McKnight - Discovery.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We have All My Life KC & JoJo, some song by Genuine (FI's pick) I can't remeber the name, and The Truth by India Arie.  I think FI might have swapped out one of those songs for something else.  I'm not sure.  That's his baby that he updates, LOL.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I don't know but you better not remove Beyonce. Hmph... LOL
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    130 image Are on the way! The rest don't matter... FINAL COUNT~!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_wedding-website-music?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:d6363758-09b3-4c02-aa2b-b8d5ebd65be0Post:fa63585c-f161-46db-bc88-99e9f3ee2c95">Re: Wedding Website Music</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't know but you better not remove Beyonce. Hmph... LOL
    Posted by Soon2BSand[/QUOTE]

I already told him that my Beyonce stays! Lol

Thanks for all the suggestions. I'm adding John Legend "Each day gets better" and Jill Scott and Anthony Hamilton.
  • How did you add music to your website? I could not figure out how to do so.
  • How did you add music to your wedding website? 
  • I have 
    Beyonce - Love on Top *i dont like Bey but i love this song*
    KC & JoJo- All My Life
    Bruno Marz - Marry You
    Jill Scott - He Loves Me Remix *Mista LOVES Jilly* 

i had Etta james  at last until my girl told me that every one she knew that had that song near their wedding is not divorced... 
    i deleted taht QUICK lol 
    "Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards