African American Weddings

E-pics!!!! Blogged!!!! Enjoy! (LIP)

Our e-pic session y'all!!!!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!

Re: E-pics!!!! Blogged!!!! Enjoy! (LIP)

• You look amazing! I wish I had long legs lol You and FI look adorable together :)

• Awww! Thanks lady! Tell baby nephew goodnight for me!
  • Gorgeous! You guys look great! And I love the dress!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Miyah....I love them.. and that black dress.... go head momma. And WOW... this is the first time getting to sew Maica's hair.....LOVE IT!!! our hair is about the same length. Lol.. Just beautiful.... I love so many poses..thanks for sharing.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Beautiful pics honey.....you can just feel the love through the computer....awww

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Get it girl ! Beautiful pics !
  • LOVE!!!  These are awesome!

My fav is the close up shot with your hair blowing and your ring blinging!  Beautiful! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Love your pics!!!!!!!! Congrats :D And your shoes in the pics w/ jeans!!!! love love love!!!!!!!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • rowenac82rowenac82 member
    Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2012
    THESE ARE GREAT! Love the outfit choices! Photographer did a great job...very light, airy and fun. 

You two make a beautiful couple. You look fab! FI in the suit with his locs! Owee...am I allowed to comment on your FI? LOL

The forehead kiss! Everyone should take that picture for engagement and wedding photos. And your black dress!!!
    Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_e-pics-blogged-enjoy-lip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:d79fc357-4963-4617-9423-33824aa94e09Post:ff050a20-2a79-4484-9d03-dabc316047b2">Re: E-pics!!!! Blogged!!!! Enjoy! (LIP)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Miyah....I love them.. and that black dress.... go head momma.

And WOW... this is the first time getting to sew Maica's hair.....LOVE IT!!! our hair is about the same length. Lol..

Just beautiful.... I love so many poses..thanks for sharing.
    Posted by nursing2u[/QUOTE]

Thanks Mari! Girl yes, we are really getting to see how long his hair is from other people's view. It's like super long!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_e-pics-blogged-enjoy-lip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:d79fc357-4963-4617-9423-33824aa94e09Post:bf0d4c73-54c6-43b3-8ee5-ec1c489cb065">Re: E-pics!!!! Blogged!!!! Enjoy! (LIP)</a>:
    [QUOTE]LOVE!!!  These are awesome! My fav is the close up shot with your hair blowing and your ring blinging!  Beautiful! 
    Posted by pearls687[/QUOTE]

Hey T! Thanks! Actually that is FI fave shot too! He wants it FRAMED chile!
  • Awwww get it now!! You and Maica looking like a bag of money! I loved how to dress came out on you! Talk about having legs for days tall heffa! My fave pic is the close up with your hair blowing.....

Thanks for sharing love them!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_e-pics-blogged-enjoy-lip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:d79fc357-4963-4617-9423-33824aa94e09Post:041198f4-f2ce-49b5-be32-c342eabec6a1">Re: E-pics!!!! Blogged!!!! Enjoy! (LIP)</a>:
    [QUOTE]THESE ARE GREAT! Love the outfit choices! Photographer did a great job...very light, airy and fun.  You two make a beautiful couple. You look fab! FI in the suit with his locs! Owee...am I allowed to comment on your FI? LOL The forehead kiss! Everyone should take that picture for engagement and wedding photos. And your black dress!!!
    Posted by rowenac82[/QUOTE]

LMAO!!! You are SILLY Ro!!!!!! Thanks sissy!

SN: comment away! Who wants someone that no one else doesn't notice??? HOLLLAAAA!!!!!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_e-pics-blogged-enjoy-lip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:d79fc357-4963-4617-9423-33824aa94e09Post:ed0d713b-456f-4556-a9c2-92187d3ca209">Re: E-pics!!!! Blogged!!!! Enjoy! (LIP)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: E-pics!!!! Blogged!!!! Enjoy! (LIP) : LMAO!!! You are SILLY Ro!!!!!! Thanks sissy! SN: c<strong>omment away! Who wants someone that no one else doesn't notice??? HOLLLAAAA!!!!!</strong>
    Posted by MissusD1116[/QUOTE]

<div>RIGHT<span style="white-space:pre;" class="Apple-tab-span"> </span></div>
    Anniversary
  • She do got legs for days!!!! These are amazing!!! i absolutely LOVE LOVE 100X the one with your hair blowing and your hands are on his face. Ya'll ready for GQ and Ebony!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • the forehead kiss.   {flaps open church fan}

for all of the brideys on this board who've posted epics, count 40 weeks henceforth from the date of your eshoot.........(whistles at ceiling} lol!!

the one where you're holding his face and your hair is wispy.  i swear meems that was so intimate I felt like I was intruding.    beautigous
  • Very nice pics!  

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• Sam!!!!! I LOVE YOUR E-PICS!  Love the outfit you decided on for the evening wear! Hawt Hawt Hawt!  Congratulations friend!

Cha
    click here to view our Amazing Love wedding website Anniversary
  • LOVE them.. You look amazing.. Awww. I love ya'll.. LOL..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Love your pics they look ah-may-zing!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards