African American Weddings

Re: This or that?

• Not to be too matchy, matchy but what does the font on the rest of your stationary look like? i.e. are you doing menus or programs? Not saying doing the same font but use something that compliments it all. 
    Anniversary
  • good point ro. we dont have a stationary theme... just colors... I would get them printed in a gold/blush tone to match
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • CreoleBride30CreoleBride30 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited November 2012
    I like the first one the best, but i may be partial to the fanciness of the chocolate!!!!  the second one, is too plain. The third is too fancy...you can barely read it. I do like the cursive though...just not that font. Lights may be dim ya know...make sure it can be read. I love this idea too cute!

Cha
    click here to view our Amazing Love wedding website Anniversary
  • I like the first 1. I'm with cha, i like the 3rd, but it's barely readable
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • This.............In Response to Re:This or that?:[QUOTE]I like the first one the best, but i may be partial to the fanciness of the chocolate!!!! nbsp;the second one, is too plain. The third is too fancy...you can barely read it. I do like the cursive though...just not that font. Lights may be dim ya know...make sure it can be read. I love this idea too cute!Cha Posted by CreoleBride30[/QUOTE]
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I like the 1st (really the 3rd, but too scripted).
    image180 Made the cut!
    image 129 Ready to drop it like its HOT!
    image 7 Found something else to do
    image 44 Are just plain RUDE!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest November 2012 - October Siggy Challenge image
  • I would tear that first one up.. It look so goooood.. I think i like the first one and agree with the other sistas about the hand writing in 3..

Um, and if you can fit your name on there like you initally mentioned in a previous post that would be cute..

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards