Washington-Seattle
Options

Another thank you question

For the BM I am giving them their gifts at the rehearsal dinner and I want to give them a card with their present. I have already asked them to be in my wedding with a cute peronalized card and I plan on framing a picture and giving them a thank you after the wedding. So what should I do with their present? ( I don't know if I should say thanks or if that would be weird since there isn't a lot to say thank you for, yet. Not trying to be rude but after I will have more to specifically be thankful for. If you know what I mean.)

I have seen cards that list top 5 reasons you are my friend, ect. I need some creative ideas girls! Please help! :)

Re: Another thank you question

• Options
    carrieoz_76carrieoz_76 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think I'll include a personal note for them on nice stationary that tells them why I'm glad they're my friends and what their friendship has meant to me.  

If you did something like this, you could just try to answer some of these questions: How does having this person as a friend make me feel?  What's the one thing that I can always rely on this friend for?  What's the thing about this friend that always makes me laugh/smile?  What types of things do I hope to do with this friend in 5/10/20 years?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm not doing a card, I 'm just going to present their gifts to them and then send them a card after the wedding with a special thank you for what they did.
    Sorry I couldn't be more help!
    Married 7/17/2010 Photobucket PersonalMilestone
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I figured it out- I went with
    "Top 5 Qualities that make you the perfect bridesmaid for me…"

It was fun and personalized:)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's cute! Great idea :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board