African American Weddings
Options

Photosharing card

neurotic details but you know me...

They are posted on the blog!

I go them last night and Vistaprint was a bit disappointing because they cut the card sideways, don't ask. I doubt people will see that's it's no cut straight, but for those that are crazy enough to notice, I have scissors. LOL!

Re: Photosharing card

• Options
    edited December 2011
    ooh I like those! I just caught wind of this whole photosharing thing recently, so thanks for sharing our creation!
    ~ Planning Bio~
    ~ Married Bio~
    ~ Married August 15, 2010 ~
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    All You Need Is Love....
  • Options
    Dollbaby357Dollbaby357 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    very nicely done.  I just finished the design of our photo sharing cards last week which coordinate with the wedding colors, favor boxes and table #'s once they are all printed and completed i will take pics and add to my bio.

Photobucket
  • Options
    tyboydtyboyd member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great idea! And I love the card. This idea might be... STOLEN! lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Steal away. I also "stole" it frm some other place. LOL!
    Thanks ladies
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh me likes, me really likes!!!Smile

Oh and FYI ladies, we do not say steal or stole we say MODIFIED, well that's what I say...LMBAO!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I like it. Modified! LOL
    Thanks Alf!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

girl people laugh at me all the time when I say "Oh it was nothing, I just MODIFIED the look after seeing so & so do it!"...classic me!...hahaha  :)

• Options
    tyboydtyboyd member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_photosharing-card?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:d95e9dac-6983-4931-9642-14ae8936b0dbPost:e5c10051-b3e4-4de6-b1b4-103e371ba95d">Re: Photosharing card</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh me likes, me really likes!!! Oh and FYI ladies, we do not say steal or stole we say MODIFIED , well that's what I say...LMBAO!
    Posted by alfdallas21[/QUOTE]

<div>Well, I'm DEFINITELY gonna modify this already incredible idea! lol</div>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Love them ! Great job !!
    Photobucket www.mywedding.com/malcolmandkiaforever http://aawbrides.weebly.com/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awesome Job Pasma!!!
    My Wedding Planning Bio (Updated January 24, 2011)
    Created by Wedding Favors
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AAW May Siggy Challenge: Picture of Me and My mom! image 170 Made the cut Happy smiley!
    image 102 Making the Trip to Atlanta Smiley!
    image 64 Can't make the trip to Atlanta Smiley!
    image 6 Can't decide or won't let us know Smiley!
    R.S.V.P Deadline April 30th!!! SMH!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Loving the modified look LOL.  Great job!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicAnniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_photosharing-card?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:d95e9dac-6983-4931-9642-14ae8936b0dbPost:1df3c008-263a-4624-8376-334f2f31d1cf">Re: Photosharing card</a>:
    [QUOTE]Great idea! And I love the card. This idea might be... STOLEN! lol
    Posted by tyboyd[/QUOTE]

Ditto!! lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards