African American Weddings
Options

Virtual Knottie Night Roll Call

Hey y'all it's Virtual Knottie Night, and I'm your host TamTam7 .  Let the fun begin! 

Re: Virtual Knottie Night Roll Call

• Options
    ladylumladylum member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I'm here. Tired from my baby shower!
  • Options
    csuperstar02csuperstar02 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm here. Trying to work on a few diy projects.

?Well-behaved women rarely make history.?

?PAL/PGAL Welcome!?

Untitled

?BFP #1~4.29.11 | Blighted Ovum DX~6.2.11 | D&C~6.9.11?

Dx Unicornuate Uterus 4.12

?BFP #2~10.12.12,EDD 6.27.13| 11.8.12 - no growth :(| natural m/c 11.25.12| D&C 2.8.13 ?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm here. Hi Ladies.
  • Options
    tamtam7tamtam7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey!  How was the baby shower?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm here...and watching the red carpet interviews...
  • Options
    tamtam7tamtam7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Girl, who do you see so far?  Anybody that looks good?  Anybody that's looking a mess?  Do you think Monique is going to get best supporting actress.  Do you see her yet?  What is she wearing?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm here watching the Godfather!! How was the baby shower?

Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm Here!!! How's everyone??
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm here.  Ready to eat dinner and then prob pop a movie in the DVD.  OMG, just remembered, I need to try and finish our website..FI needs to write his portion.
  • Options
    ladylumladylum member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Baby shower was great! Funny it was supposed to be about 18 people coming but it only ended up being 5 but the 5 who came were my closest friends and people who really cared about me. I received a lot of stuff that I really needed and was shocked that people got me things on the registry IN ADDITION to other things that I didn't ask for. My good friend, Cis, is an awesome party planner and I have some pics I have to download so you can see the specially made cake and cheesecake for me.
  • Options
    tamtam7tamtam7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's awesome Ladylum.  I'm glad that you had a great time and got some great gifts.  Rhoyal1, what movie are you going to watch?
  • Options
    tamtam7tamtam7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh!  Rhoyal1 I'm working on my website too.  Rodeo417, I love that movie.  "Leave the gun, take the cannolis"
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Ladylum don't you love it when its only your closest and dearest friends and relatives?? It just makes it even more special because u genuinely enjoy yourself!! So glad you had a wonderful time!!!

• Options
    cincy2011cincy2011 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi ladies - just made it back home from a girlfriend's house, now I'm about to turn on the Oscars....trying to forget that I have to go to work tomorrow!  
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    lca315girllca315girl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm here! I'm watching The Oscars Red Carpet special.

Rodeo-The Godfather is my favorite movie!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic White Knot
  • Options
    tyboydtyboyd member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm half here! lol. Watching the awards!
  • Options
    tamtam7tamtam7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LCA315girl, I thought about you today.  Did you ever find a hair stylist?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm here. Hello Ladies.

Sitting here watching Platinum Weddings and surfing the web.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hello Ladies....How's everyone tonight?

Ladylum....I am so glad you had fun at your shower and everything turned out perfect.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicAnniversary
  • Options
    StephB1185StephB1185 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello... I'm here and trying to get this apartment straight again - spring cleaning time!
    "Diversity is the key to life, without it we would be a mindless drone of a single colored spectrum."
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm here.. just got back from the movies.. tuning into Snapped
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Rodeo 417- The Godfather is one of my favs.  FI and I put it on our registry...Blu Ray!!
    TamTam7- FI and I are going to watch 2012.  I usually fall asleep on movies but we'll see.  Also, I did not even touch the website!!  Ughhh!  We really need it done...soon.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Ladylum -  I'm so happy for you!!! I honestly think 5 people who are very close to you and there for you, and to celebrate this new little life, is SO much more important than a room of 20+ people you probably won't even get a chance to talk to for longer than a minute anyway.

lalatrina - I was watching Snapped earlier too. FI walked in. FI walked out. LOL!!!!

1 out of 5 BMs is pissing me off! She doesn't want to wear orange. The other 4 said to let her kick rocks and break her big toe.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Present! Watching the Oscars and Platinum Weddings Smile
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    tamtam7tamtam7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Uh!  BlutifulScorpio, I say she should kick rocks.  She has some nerve complaining about wearing an orange dress.  I had a BM complain about my dress color too.  My BM are wearing navy blue, she said she doesn't look good in navy blue, who doesn't look good in navy blue, that's crazy!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've just settled in, watching the Oscars now.
    Bio (updated 4/3/10 with invitations) AAW Board Brides
    500 invitedimage 301 acceptedimage 101 declinedimage

RSVP date: April 23rd Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    tamtam - Ummm.... Yeah! Who doesn't look good in navy blue!? WTH? And it's a burnt orange color which I think compliments everyone's skintone. My first choice was chocolate brown and burnt orange was a close second. I even considered champagne (can you tell I'm having a fall theme?) but my dress is champagne so... no. She even sent me a list of colors that don't look good on her. LMAO!!! I was mad earlier but now... I have to laugh.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards