African American Weddings
Options

Monday Accountability

Happy Monday! 

Tell us how your workouts (WO) and wedding projects (WR) are going!
Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers

Re: Monday Accountability

• Options
    WO: Nothing. Nothing at all. 

WR: MOC is coming thru with ordering the cake, so I'm glad to see that. I have moneys for all the BMs dresses to order this week from Pearl's Place. My dad will pay the deposit on the band while I start my payments to the church and photography. 

NWR: Waiting to hear about from the job interview this Friday! Lord, I hope I get it!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
  • Options
    WO: worked out Mon-Thurs. Mon and Tues I worked out 2x/day.

WR: see Weekend checks post below this one :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

WO: Nothing
    NWR: Nothing
    WR: Secured makeup artist (My future SIL's sister is a makeup artist)
            FI helped me by meeting with the florists

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    WO: Missed my Saturday morning bootcamp because of a workshop. I really wanted to get my exercise on, but, hey, I gotta make that money. I will more than make up for it this week and Saturday morning when I do the Color Me Rad 5k. Super excited about that one!

WR: Ordered STD'S on Friday, waiting for them to get here. In the meantime, I'm collecting everyone's mailing addresses and preprinting lables so that all I have to do is peel, stick and scurry them on over to the post office. My out-of-town bridesmaid gave me a big old' $100 towards her dress! Whoop! Whoop!
    The Future Mrs. Douglas Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    WO: I worked with my trainer again today.  Im down 10 lbs and right now im really just trying to tone up.

WR: I took my dress for alterations today and I also mailed my invites.  im still trying to decide what kind of veil I want
  • Options
    I never commetnin ref to the WO lol! But I do try almost everyday....Ordered my STDs....strt counseling today...alot of DIY stuff showing up....
    ****The Future Mrs. Ikeard**** wedding countdown
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards