African American Weddings

Stupid Jillian Michaels.

Why is it that everytime I do one of her DVDs my neck starts hurting?  Like, wtf Jillian?  I am fairly sure the kettlebell was NOT supposed to be swung all wild like you told me to.  Hmph.  I see I'm going to have to modify her moves from now on so I don't catch whiplash.

That is all.

Re: Stupid Jillian Michaels.

• edited December 2011
    Gurrlll I love those dang kettlebells. But heck yeah I modify like a mug. She be trippin sometimes. lol..
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • hatroopeshatroopes member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I started on week 2 yesterday of ripped in 30 and I'm sore as heck! It took me damn near 2 weeks to complete week 1! I'm starting to see results though - FI commented that I was looking more toned
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • flawlessfayflawlessfay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am doing her 30 day shed...LOVE IT
    Mrs-Flawless-Pitts
  • abarnabasabarnabas member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

im doing one of her 20 min cardio videos.  i am a person that never sweats but Jillian has me looking crazy by the end of her video.  I dont do mods but i always follow the lower level girl in the back because Jillian CRAZY.

• DancerppfDancerppf member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm doing her 30 day ripped. And it's kicking my a**
  • edited December 2011

Beware of Jillian's kettlebell workouts! Jillian is not an certified by either of the two organizations that certify trainers to ensure that they know how to teach properly. I've worked out for 3 years with kettlebells and her dvds are full of improper techniques that can lead to serious injury. Kettlebells are a great way to get in shape and build lean muscle, but you should not feel any pain in your joints (esp your neck!) afterwards.  Working out in person with a trainer is the safe way to learn how to handle the bells.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards