African American Weddings

Vendor RAVE...To anyone who will listen!!

Hi Ladies!! I just had my moment. Through all the wedding planning, I have not cried once (well, not tears of joy) until today. My stationer emailed me a picture of my completed card box. It is absolutely FABULOUS! (see pic below) As soon as I opened this picture, I cried.

This vendor has also done my monogram, invites, and seating chart. I highly recommend her company. Her prices are reasonable and her work is fantastic!

www.forthemodernbride.com

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Vendor RAVE...To anyone who will listen!!

• FabbiegirlFabbiegirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's so cute.  Yay for tears of joy!
  • edited December 2011
    I'd cry tears of joy to that is really cute
    Anniversary
  • sheshedukeshesheduke member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow that is so pretty. I love their stuff just couldnt fit it in my tiny budget.
  • edited December 2011
    OMG!  Awesome!!!   Can you AW your seating chart?  I'm trying to decide whether to get one done.
  • edited December 2011
    That is super cute!  Wow your day is almost here.  Glad that things are coming together for you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    Very pretty!!
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you for her information; I am requesting a quote for some other items. 
    Until the first full year of being one! Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_vendor-raveto-anyone-will-listen?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:e40bf3b3-1d5e-408f-93cc-85d57603ae29Post:75136688-edd2-4c0c-b05d-6f1f02e1dbe0">Re: Vendor RAVE...To anyone who will listen!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]OMG!  Awesome!!!   Can you AW your seating chart?  I'm trying to decide whether to get one done.
    Posted by simbidi[/QUOTE]

PM me  your email address and I will send you a picture of it. I just don't want to post it on the boards b/c it has guest's full names.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    OHH!! I love it!!!!

PS. i PM'ed ya.
    Anniversary BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards