African American Weddings

Make up for BM's as a gift??

Hello ladies,

What are you giving your girls as gifts?  I was thinking about getting their make up done, but I don't want to pay a fortune for this at the same time.  I have four girls, plus myself.   What are the going rates to get your make up done anyway?  I've never gotten my make up done professionally, so I have no clue as to how much this would cost.  Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Make up for BM's as a gift??

• I am either going to gift their jewelry or a coach wristlet. I get the dern factory emails all the time...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!
  • Mine is 75 for hair and makeup. Honestly, its easier than running around picking stuff up.

My girls ended up with:
    Coach flip flop
    coach mini wristlet
    Jewelry tray
    Hanging cosmetic bag
    personalized hanger
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • My MUA is a bM, so i get it done for free. But I am not sure what she is going to charge other BM...mmm. My BMs are getting a monogram toasting glass, wine and VS smell goods. They will also get their jewelry as a gift from my mom. 
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
  • My BMs are getting... Personalized wine glasses and hangers Tote bags with their names on it Jewerly set Flip flips Hand lotion and sanitizer I found a makeup artist whos works at sephoria and said for 5 ppl 100..my bff who is bm said she is paying as a gift...i just went in asked about the service and tge girl pulled me to the side and said she can do it..just dont tell them lol..gave me her num and thats it.
    imageimage May2013 October Siggy:Honeymoon:Putna Cana http://1badwedding.weebly.com/
  • I really haven't even thought of this. Maybe jewelry to wear on the day of.
    May 2013 January Siggy: Cake.!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • I was quoted 350 for myself and my 4 bridesmaids. I think that's ok but I'm going to keep looking to see if I can get a better deal
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thx ladies, i will start shopping around
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards