African American Weddings

23 Days to go

I cant believe that time has just moved along like this and its just 3 short weeks away.

I need to finish paying off florists and the venue but everything else is paid. 

Just one more fitting to do on the 18th and details about rehearsal dinner will be done this saturday

As far as DIY goes, I have to finish the rest of the programs and prob wont be bothered with the menu cards.  I also have to do the place cards and at last min will buy the cake pops to attach each to.  I cant believe its almost here. 

Things seem to be looking up about the house.  Realtor said she heard that the sellers are happy with our offer and may be paying the closing costs for us to (Realtor thought she'd just throw that in there and see what happened... I <3 my realtor).  She said there should be an answer by tomorrow. 

I guess it will be time to start planning the backyard anniversary party that we had talked about.  Im confident it will be FAB after all the work and learning I did with this one.  I

I just cant believe that its all so close. 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: 23 Days to go

• You're freaking me out!!! I'm only a few days behind you! It sounds like everything is falling in line. How are you feeling aside from the "wedding" but about becoming a WIFE?! Exciting!!!
    imageAnniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_23-days-to-go?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:e77da4c2-8aae-4377-a256-5437e555b372Post:7f7f8a3f-db60-4290-9d60-88aebb57935e">Re: 23 Days to go</a>:
    [QUOTE]You're freaking me out!!! I'm only a few days behind you! It sounds like everything is falling in line. How are you feeling aside from the "wedding" but about becoming a WIFE?! Exciting!!!
    Posted by MrsBoss2012[/QUOTE]

I know!! Im FREAKED OUT to...lol.. In a happy nervous cant wait kinda way. 
    I cant wait to be a wife.  its my second marriage and I know Ive grown so much as a person, become closer to Christ, and know ME so much better than I did when I was a child bride of 19.  Not to mention what a better job I did of husband picking this go round.  I had been his "play wife" doing laundry and cooking and other things (minus the nookie) for a while and I have always loved "taking care" of him but still had reservations in my head esp before the engagement and I'd say "Im not your wife, this is wife stuff.. if you like it u should put a ring on it"...lol  Im so happy to actually have been "shut up" on that stuff... all along being his wife is what I've wanted

God is Good, I feel so blessed

MrsBoss how you feeling... (deep breath) we are about to be up in no time at all
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm excited for you girl! It sounds like you are already this time around and you definitely know what to give and what to expect. I'm starting to be over the wedding already lol I just want my husband! We have been "waiting" but not half as long as you champ. So yeahhhh ready for that. Lol but just to be ONE. I'm still trying to understand and grasp that concept but I think it's amazing and I'm really looking forward to it!
    imageAnniversary
  • LSASLSAS member
    First Comment
    I am right there with you ladies! 21 days to go and everything is all paid, thank God!!  I am excited but a little nervous too!!! Looking forward to being his wife :)
    Anniversary
  • keyaira04keyaira04 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited August 2012
    Happy for you! Looks like everything is in order and the house situation is coming thru! That's what happens when your follow God's plans :)
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
  • Keep it up! 12 days for me YIKES!!!
    imageAnniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_23-days-to-go?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:e77da4c2-8aae-4377-a256-5437e555b372Post:4b4ce21f-bd0c-4039-90d8-fb00400789a5">Re: 23 Days to go</a>:
    [QUOTE]Keep it up! 12 days for me YIKES!!!
    Posted by 20pearls16[/QUOTE]

O girl, I watch your numbers all the time, I know Im right behind you... I think I'll be signing off while you recap... I just cant believe the time is almost here
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_23-days-to-go?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:e77da4c2-8aae-4377-a256-5437e555b372Post:a7956081-0de2-4e2b-9b1a-e749f65237c2">Re: 23 Days to go</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: 23 Days to go : O girl, I watch your numbers all the time, I know Im right behind you... I think I'll be signing off while you recap... I just cant believe the time is almost here
    Posted by RealHappyGal[/QUOTE]

<div>I know it's sureal.</div>
    imageAnniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards