African American Weddings

Make-up Trial (PIP)

My make up trial went wondefully!! Although I do my own make-up very well (and other people's as well) I totally want to be pampered on my big day and let the professionals handle EVERYTHING! lol!

I NEVER wear eyeshadow, I was soooo nervous but I LOOVE it! She said that we can do another trial with a different type of look (I'm thinking of doing the 2nd trial when I do my boudoir shoot in October) My FI loved it!!

Here's the pic I gave her for inspiration..

Re: Make-up Trial (PIP)

• edited December 2011
    I really love it wow very nice so do u reccommend for my trial which is next saturday i bring a photo of an inspiration I also wanted to mirror Gabby loves her
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I love it!! Very pretty!!
    Photobucket

• edited December 2011
    beautiful! Your MUA did a great job.
    " he's the perfect rhyme to a tight beat." Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_up-trial-pip-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:e7e67e70-87ea-4a52-aac2-b0a1b78ff8f7Post:1a6714db-02cd-424d-b243-40e06c6a92a1">Re: Make-up Trial (PIP)</a>:
    [QUOTE]I really love it wow very nice so do u reccommend for my trial which is next saturday i bring a photo of an inspiration I also wanted to mirror Gabby loves her
    Posted by Kedeisha8[/QUOTE]

Whatever look you see (including how natural or not, down to the eyeshadow and blush).. you should definitely bring a pic!!

& Thanks ladies!!
  • edited December 2011
    You look great! Nice choice
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    Love it!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • island07b2bisland07b2b member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful! You kinda favor Gabrielle anyway so that look is perfect for you. :)

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• edited December 2011

Very pretty! She did a great job and got the picture down to a T!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Looks beautiful!! :) Love the eyes
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    LOVE IT!  And your hair is gorgeous too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011

You look absolutely lovely!!! :)

• edited December 2011
    Thanks so much, ladies!!! Awww.. you all make me feel so special! I will be sure to let my MUA know not to change a thing ;)
  • lonyahglonyahg member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love it! Where did you get makeup?
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_up-trial-pip-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:e7e67e70-87ea-4a52-aac2-b0a1b78ff8f7Post:38bf941c-0a40-4f2b-9ddc-b68558dedfe3">Re: Make-up Trial (PIP)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Love it! Where did you get makeup?
    Posted by lonyahg[/QUOTE]

I got it done at Crystal Eyez make up studio, which is the owner's home in Bronzeville. She is really nice and a make-up artist by the name of "Jocelyn" did my make-up.. she is BEYOND nice and so easy to work with and tries to go for the EXACT look you want and will even tweak some things if you are happy with NO fuss. I absolutely recommend them!
  • edited December 2011
    Beautiful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards