Washington-Seattle
Options

Photographers

I posted this before, but it disappeared! 

I'm looking into photographers and have a few I'm curious about. I'm just wondering if anyone used/met with/or knows someone using any of these:

C.Pelland
Azzura
Kristi Lloyd
Jenny GG
Laurel McConnell

Thank you in advance! 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Photographers

• Options
    The knot has been hungry lately and eating a lot of posts. I am using Jenny GG, she came very highly recommended by sme of my photographer friends. We just had our engagement shoot last month and the photos came out great. She is very easy to work with and I am looking forward to seeing what' she shoots for the wedding.

August 2012 - Married! Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_washington-seattle_photographers-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:104Discussion:317df7de-2f26-4ce6-9629-aafc9c6c7c38Post:efb4ec64-046d-499a-96ca-da71f58676fd">Re: Photographers</a>:
    [QUOTE]The knot has been hungry lately and eating a lot of posts. I am using Jenny GG, she came very highly recommended by sme of my photographer friends. We just had our engagement shoot last month and the photos came out great. She is very easy to work with and I am looking forward to seeing what' she shoots for the wedding.
    Posted by dawnp917[/QUOTE]

<div>Thanks for the response!! I thought her photos looked great on her website and blog...and the package prices are much lower than two I've priced out. So great to hear.</div><div>
    </div><div>Thanks!</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I have a friend who used Christy Pelland and loved her, and she had great wedding photos.

I know these guys aren't on your list of possibilities, but we used HR Northwest photography and they did an outstanding job.  They were reasonably priced, easy to communicate with and they're really fast with turnaround time.  I highly recommend them.  They are based out of the north end (Lk. Stevens area), but travel all over Puget sound.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • Options
    Thank you. Even if they aren't on my list, it's great to hear about other photographers people were happy with. I can check out their website!

I had a FB friend that used C.Pelland and the pictures were gorgeous and she loved her. That's how I found out about her. Good to hear about your friend's positive experience. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    veassieveassie member
    First Comment
    Nani Oei is great! Not very well known but she did some gorg engagement pictures for us! And her wedding package is a fair price, $2k for 8 hours of shooting. She is totally commited to her clients and doesnt just do it for money, she is really an artist.  Even the way she sent us the disc of images was amazing, in a cute box all wrapped up with a print as the cover to the dvd holder, very sweet.  Not on your list but reccommended 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you! I'll look into her.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I loevd my photog. She was amaaazing and great in price,but she's not on your list. From your list I only recognise Jenny GG which a lot of brides here have used and can vouch for.  
  • Options
    I have heard great things about JennyGG and Azurra's photographs are absolutely amazing.

The Mod here had her photos by JennyGG
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    sparent is right, I had JennyGG as my photog.  She has a great personality and was a pleasure to work with.  I totally recommend her!
    OMH est. May 7, 2011
    Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
    My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
    Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!
  • Options
    <div>I know this photographer is not on your list but I thought I would share. </div><div>HQPhan Photography is great! They are a husband and wife team that work with all kinds of budgets and actually take the time to get to know there couples they work with. THey are worth looking into. I know they travel frequently to Seattle all the time. </div><div>
    </div>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_washington-seattle_photographers-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:104Discussion:317df7de-2f26-4ce6-9629-aafc9c6c7c38Post:53fe53f0-4b5e-49c2-bc14-367c0b7a7cb9">Photographers</a>:
    [QUOTE]I posted this before, but it disappeared!  I'm looking into photographers and have a few I'm curious about. I'm just wondering if anyone used/met with/or knows someone using any of these: C.Pelland Azzura Kristi Lloyd Jenny GG Laurel McConnell Thank you in advance! 
    Posted by kcbee[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    I'm using  Laurel McConnell and couldn't be happier! She's awesome to work with. Very creative and funny. Feel at easy with her and I hope that the upcoming wedding pictures will be just as awesome as engagement and sexy shoots.
  • Options
    Thanks so much!! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    A really good girlfriend of mine (we went to college together)just had her wedding in the Seattle Area, and she used Caren Morris Photography. She is an up a comer in the area apparently, and her prices are still reasionable. We just got back from the wedding and my gf said that she absolutely loved her, she said she was really accomidating, had a bunch of packages to choose from.......... And most importantly she got to keep the didgital images, and wasn't forced to buy a bunch of really expensive prints after the fact! I wish I could fly her out for my wedding!!! her website is carenmorrisphotography.com. I really hope that helps you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards