Washington-Seattle
Options

Rant & Rave Friday :)

TGIF!!!
OMH est. May 7, 2011
Photo courtesy of jennygg.com
My never updated Planning/Married Bio: http://mgoss228.weebly.com/
Seattle Knotties: Please page me if you send me a PM!

Re: Rant & Rave Friday :)

• Options
    RANT:  This new job I got is a total crock, I have only been here 2 months and I hate it.  They cant seem to figure out how to pay me, they said there would be benefits - of which there are none - and they are so unorganized and refuse to communicate I am constantly pulling my hair out - makes coming to work everyday nearly unbearable.

RAVE: I am getting married in 29 days!! AH! Everything is coming together and I just cannot wait to actually DO IT! Also, I get to celebrate my nephews first birthday this weekend and my Bridal Shower is Sunday! Wahoo!!
  • Options
    RANT:  Really tough week at work this week.  I feel I keep getting further and further behind.  The wedding keeps distracting me too which doesn't help.

RAVE:  FI just planned a weekend away in Astoria next weekend.  We need a weekend of non-work, non-wedding stuff.

August 2012 - Married! Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Rant: I am getting tired of this super excited and then super nauseous feeling. I am SO happy to be marrying my fiance, but I am also SO ready to just BE married!!

Rave: My bridal shower is on Sunday, and I am beyond excited. I am trying to keep myself busy so that I don't stalk my registry...
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards