African American Weddings

I'm Sad.

I Did My First Fitting. It Took A Minute To Get It Zipped Up But She Zipped Up. She's A Little Tight Around My Hip Area. I Got The Hem And Bustle. Took In A Little In The Chest Area, But Apparently My Hips Grew. I Expected It. I Gained Some Weight Since I Bought The Dress. So I Am Now TeamDiet Lol. Which Is The Hardest Thing I Have Ever Had To Do In Life. I Don't Diet. Eating Is My Favorite Thing To Do Lol
May 2013 January Siggy: Cake.!
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: I'm Sad.

• aww hang in there. you will make it.
  • Lol at eating is my favorite thing to do cause I feel u to the fullest. Its ok hun..dont let it get u down.
  • M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    We've all been there hun. Be strong , its so worth it in the end.
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • dont worry Sha, It will be ok hunny!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!
  • Girl i think we all are in the group called TeamEat LOL but im sure your gonna do it and look stunning in that dress...GoodLuck

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• You can do it!!  I know you can.  :)  

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• I feel you girl, I love good food too. lolz. You can do it!
    The Future Mrs. Douglas Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • ...try not to stress. I wish I knew how to post older posts, but I was the bride who's dress was so tight, I couldn't sit down. I didn't diet, but I did get sick (I'm not suggesting you do that). While at the doctor's my BP was up and just cutting out salt and fried foods and drinking water help me trim up a bit - not a lot - but some. You will be fine. Be encouraged.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • aquari0216aquari0216 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited March 2013
    oh girl you had me thinkin it was somethin major......weight loss will come easy for you because you have the best motivation.....making that dress look good
    ****The Future Mrs. Ikeard**** wedding countdown
  • aquari0216aquari0216 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited March 2013
    oh girl you had me thinkin it was somethin major......weight loss will come easy for you because you have the best motivation.....making that dress look good
    ****The Future Mrs. Ikeard**** wedding countdown
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards