African American Weddings
Options

--- Tam Tam ---

Hey girl!  Just had to shout you out b/c I'm in your city today for work.  :)  Just came to Charlotte for a meeting, so it's a day trip.  I'm back at the airport now, waiting for this 5:50pm flight.  If I would have had more time here, I would have definitely tried to get together!

I will be back again for work - probably in September - hopefully we can get together then! 

By the way, this is really random but I saw the sketchiest looking club called Club Nikki right near the airport...it reminded me of some of the hole in the wall clubs in Atlanta!  LOL
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: --- Tam Tam ---

• Options
    tamtam7tamtam7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh man!  What a teaser!  I would definately love to get together the next time you come to town for work.  Oh!  And I did receieve your e-mail.  I am responding to your e-mail in segments.  I have a lot to say and I've been so busy at work and after work trying to get everything situated with this name changing drama, that I haven't had a chance to complete the e-mail, but as soon as I finish I will send you a page to look out for it. 

Yeah, I know all about those hole in the wall clubs.  When I was in college there was a lil' shack club called Diamonds and Pearls right across the street from the university.  It looked like Harpo's from THe Color Purple.
  • Options
    cincy2011cincy2011 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Glad you got the email, I was about to call Yahoo and go off if you still hadn't received it!  LOL

Yes, I will let you know once I'm headed back your way.  I talked to the VP I work with from that area, and we're thinking I'll probably go back sometime in September or October at the latest. 
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards