African American Weddings

I think i did it

Ok ladies. I think i finished the first draft of our invites. They aren't going out until the holiday season but I want to get them designed asap so i can take my time putting them together. So here they are. Please tell me what you think. Constructive criticism welcomed. 
Do note that anything outside the lines won't show and the wording isnt final. Just had to fill in space.

" he's the perfect rhyme to a tight beat." Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: I think i did it

• edited December 2011
    I can't get the picture to enlarge, but from what I can see, the design looks great!  Did you do this yourself?  Very creative!
  • wallacjewallacje member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    I wanted to make these, I just didn't have the patience to do them. 

They came out really really good.  NICE JOB!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Aww man. I suck at this. 
    Ok now its nice and big. I got the basic template from ayleebits.com and designed it on word. It took a while and a lot of patience. That's why i started so early.lol But so far so good. 

" he's the perfect rhyme to a tight beat." Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_think-did?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:ed8313bc-5f60-4a8a-8e1e-3eea47705bdbPost:dd0a6937-4176-4cab-b1e2-3fe0faacf344">Re: I think i did it</a>:
    [QUOTE]I can't get the picture to enlarge, but from what I can see, the design looks great!  Did you do this yourself?  Very creative!
    Posted by simbidi[/QUOTE]

same with me cant enlarge pic but looks nice good job
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    idk why this pic does not want to work

• edited December 2011
    Oh that is super cute.  I love the whole idea of the boarding pass!  Great job!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    Oh, I can enlarge it now.  I love it!  You did a great job!!
  • edited December 2011
    I love them you did an awesome job they look great
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards