African American Weddings
Options

Vistaprint groupon...

Good morning ladies...does anyone have a groupon for vsitaprint?

Also, married ladies that made their thank you cards on vistaprint...is there a way to not have www.vistaprint.com printed on the back of the cards?
Anniversary

Re: Vistaprint groupon...

• Options
    Hey Ro. If you choose afvanced editing for the "back side" of the item and/or check/click on Backside Printing when it asks, you can edit it...if it's offered in which it usually is. You should be able to customize anything (add, delete, move, or resize text). You, then, click on the text box where vistaprint is and delete it. Hope this helps. If you have any further questions, just let me know.

Cha
    click here to view our Amazing Love wedding website Anniversary
  • Options
    Hey Ro

Athens, GA has a vistaprint groupon. $17 for $70 worth of printing. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_vistaprint-groupon-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:edca276d-43e0-41cd-a94c-02539389ca16Post:f361192e-83f4-438e-a615-df666217b9c0">Re: Vistaprint groupon...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey Ro. If you choose afvanced editing for the "back side" of the item and/or check/click on Backside Printing when it asks, you can edit it...if it's offered in which it usually is. You should be able to customize anything (add, delete, move, or resize text). You, then, click on the text box where vistaprint is and delete it. Hope this helps. If you have any further questions, just let me know. Cha
    Posted by CreoleBride30[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Thanks Cha! I will work on this tonight!</div>
    Anniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_vistaprint-groupon-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:edca276d-43e0-41cd-a94c-02539389ca16Post:2d1a4584-8f69-4d93-adf1-d1f62a91a46c">Re: Vistaprint groupon...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey Ro Athens, GA has a vistaprint groupon. $17 for $70 worth of printing. 
    Posted by GingerCake[/QUOTE]

<div>Hey MRS! Thank you!...did I miss your recap?</div>
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I seen one on the diy board. Check there.
  • Options
    Hey Ro! No you haven't missed it. Just got back from the honeymoon yesterday so I haven't written it yet. Hope to get it done tomorrow :) 
  • Options
    In Response to Re:Vistaprint groupon...:[QUOTE]Hey Ro. If you choose afvanced editing for the "back side" of the item and/or check/click on Backside Printing when it asks, you can edit it...if it's offered in which it usually is. You should be able to customize anything add, delete, move, or resize text. You, then, click on the text box where vistaprint is and delete it. Hope this helps. If you have any further questions, just let me know.Cha Posted by CreoleBride30[/QUOTE]

Shoot. This is good to know. I wish I wouldve known this earlier. I just ordered my baby shower invites. Oh well.

Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards