African American Weddings
Options

Daily Gorgeous Weddings - Bachelorette Parties!

How many of y'all are having bachelorette parties?  Are they in your hometown or are you and your girls taking a trip?  Are you having it right before the wedding or at another time earlier on?  Are you doing the stripper thing?  LOL!

I'm calling mine a "girls night out" and I'm having it two nights before the wedding, b/c I didn't want my girls to have to pay for another flight in the same year.  I am not into strippers, so we will just have dinner at a great restaurant, have an "adult toy" party that my girlfriend is doing for us and then go for drinks/dancing afterwards.  Nothing too excessive, but hopefully really fun! 

Enjoy!

http://www.jacquelinephotographyblog.net/cowboy-chic-bachelorette-party-sacramento-wedding-and-event-photography

http://www.erinheartscourt.com/blog/?p=2700

http://www.jendisney.com/blog/2011/01/04/library-themed-bachelorette-party/

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: Daily Gorgeous Weddings - Bachelorette Parties!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have no idea what's being done for me. I do know something is going on lol

I on the other hand am into the entertainment that comes along with this type of shin dig! I think they're quite funny actually lol

Cant wait

272image Invited
    222image Accepted
    50image Can't Hang
    0 image Just won't be attending PERIOD
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have no idea what's being done for me or when. But I know something's up because my sisters can't keep a secret from me for too long!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My ladies are planning the night before the wedding as a dinner and D&B night... We have to include my mini mee along so no strippers but i never was big on them anyway!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    GiddyBride23GiddyBride23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They are both this weekend - so 3 weeks before the wedding - and one is here (where I live and currently work) and one back at home (where I was born). No strippers ~ but we are doing pole dancing at one :-). The other is the traditional games, food, favors etc.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes, I am having on! A little birdie told me that is going to be that Thursday night before the wedding! And sorry, I want the full entertainment! LOL!! They know me so well :D
    My Wedding Planning Bio (Updated January 24, 2011)
    Created by Wedding Favors
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AAW May Siggy Challenge: Picture of Me and My mom! image 170 Made the cut Happy smiley!
    image 102 Making the Trip to Atlanta Smiley!
    image 64 Can't make the trip to Atlanta Smiley!
    image 6 Can't decide or won't let us know Smiley!
    R.S.V.P Deadline April 30th!!! SMH!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm having a 1-night bach party but not sure what exactly is planned. Knowing me I'll start being nosey around April...lol.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My girls and I are going to paint Vegas all the colors of the rainbow.  No strippers needed.  They decided to have my bachorlette 2 months before my wedding which works well for everyone. 

We are doing it big...CAN'T WAIT!!1
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mines will be a week before the wedding, my sisters (mohs) are throwing it so it will be in my home town, we are doing a prisoner of love theme. I am the one who came up with the theme so I know what they are all requried to look like on that night but the details of what will happen is a mystery to me, I hope no strippers though, I don't like them...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards