Washington-Seattle
Options

How early to send invites?

So how far in advance do you send out the invites?  i made my RSVP date pretty early lol but i know most people rsvp later than they are supposed to.  i just dont know do i send them 2 months before the rsvp? or  6 weeks?

can someone please take over and finish the rest of my wedding stuff? :) kthanks. lol
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: How early to send invites?

• Options
    edited December 2011

i sent mine at about the 3 month mark. our rsvp date is june 17th for a july 31st wedding. we did this because its summer and people go on vacation. also, we have tons of oot guests.

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm sending mine out in a week.  My RSVP date is July 1, for my July 31 wedding.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ok, so i should probably send them out  First  week of July.   RSVP date on invite is August 1. for Sept 18 wedding  knowing my FI's family, they will rsvp late anyways haha.   
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I sent mine out within the first week of April, and my wedding is July. RSVP is end of May, so I can track down all those non responders! I was a 3 and a half mark invite sender.
    Married 7/17/2010 Photobucket PersonalMilestone
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards