African American Weddings
Options

Bio

Hi Ladies just wanted to let you guys know I finally started a BIO! I have been thinking about it for a long time and today I set a goal to get it done and I actually made my goal. Hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did created it!

This way you guys can really get to know me besides my random posts on other peoples posts! Enjoy and if you dont have a bio please make one it really helps people know who they are talking to and helping!

Re: Bio

• Options
    cincy2011cincy2011 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

LOVE your bio and your proposal was so special!  I love that you were the only person blindfolded and it was caught on tape - LOL!  How sweet of your FI to make sure your mom and sister were there.  My FI did the same thing - proposed in front of my parents and it meant the world to them and to me.  Thanks for sharing! 

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    sheshedukeshesheduke member
    edited December 2011
    Awww thanks I am glad you took a look. I have a bunch more stuff to add but I wanted to get it started It is so much better to know about the people you are talking too it just makes it more personal.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOVE IT...awesome proposal!!
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love  your bio. I am working on mine as well girl and can't wait to unleash it to the rest of the world. His proposal was sweet and I loved every minute of it. You two really enjoy each other.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I thought it was gonna be hard but it was so easy once I got going I was finished in no time. Now I just have to make sure that I keep updating it as I get more checks and have more info to share! Let me know when you are done with yours
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay! I'm going to check right now. Thanks for making one...I agree that it makes things more fun and personal.
    AAW June Siggy Challenge
    My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awwww...That was one of the best propsal stories I have ever read.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay for Christmas proposals...we got engaged on Christmas of last year and it was a surprise as well. I feel stupid watching the video too so we have a lot in common! I know how special it was and am happy that you will have those happy memories every time the holdiay rolls around. I'm trying to get the wedding details squared away so that I can go insane on the tree this year because Christmas is my new fave holiday and I want to celebrate in every way possible! Love your bio!
    AAW June Siggy Challenge
    My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Your bio is great....I really need to make one.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awwww thanks ladies happy you like it!
  • Options
    tamtam7tamtam7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG!  I absolutely love your proposal story.  That was so sweet.  I love the fact that your mom was there too.  Props to FI for that one.  Oh!  And I love your color pallette.  Anything with chocolate brown looks great to me.  Great bio and your right it really helps to personalize things and what I loved about them was that I got great ideas from the other brides.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards