African American Weddings
Options

200 days to go

Why is this process going back so quick.... grrrrr
Mrs-Flawless-Pitts

Re: 200 days to go

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Im at 299!! I can't wait for it to be here already. I do agree that this year has gone by really fast..so im actually hoping it goes by fast. :)
    Photobucket

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I just announced to my parents that we have 207 days left... Time is flying! In one sense I can't wait... in another I am sad because I am having so much fun in the planning process. I just keep telling myself that I will have other things to look forward to like buying a house, having kids, anniversaries, etc.

Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh my gawd!!!! i've been looking at my siggy and just loving the whole four  months and four weeks ideal...... I went and looked into my myknot and it said 143!!!! bbbbiiiiiggggggg difference!!!!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    prncszprncsz member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know it is flying by soooooooooo fast!!! I'm like woah where is the time going. Just yesterday we had gotten engaged (Feb) soon we'll all be getting ready to do the "sign off" message and cross over to the other side!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers PersonalMilestone Photobucket
  • Options
    M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    aw :( 550 days seems like forever
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Fay i am right with you honey. I seen that 200 days and started to post it on FB but then said mmmm this is probably pressed so I didn't do it lmao. However I am right with you.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I hear you.  I'm at 220 and all I could think was, wow, I remember when I would sign on the knot and it would say 300 something days.  Time flies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards