African American Weddings
Options

No more clubbing for me

Ladies,
I am officially done with clubbing... I went out for the first time in a long time, and even though i had a great time because the hubby was there, we both just noticed that it just wasn't for us anymore....Almost got into a fight with some chick because she pushed the hubby when he was standing at the bar because she wanted to take pictures... I told her behind she could have said EXCUSE ME and it was ON AND POPPING...Almost destroyed her but my friend who works at the club took care of it....

Do you guys still go clubbing?
Mrs-Flawless-Pitts

Re: No more clubbing for me

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Not really a club person myself but I thought about a few places here that suppose to be upscale clubs but once I found out who on my fb frequent there......I said No! A few rats alway mess up a nice place!

Get your Pregnancy Tickers

Baby Gender Predictor

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I can't do it anymore...it just isn't the same. 
  • Options
    cyndoncyndon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The most I will do is happy hour and I am home way before 10.  It's just not my thing anymore and FI has never been a club person, so it works out well for us.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was never really a crowd type of person so I never got into the club scene. And i think it cheaper to drink at home and order some food then put up with the riftraft there.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We go out sometimes with friends on special occasions, but Atlanta has some pretty decent spots so it's not too bad. I couldn't imagine being a club head at my age though...
    AAW June Siggy Challenge
    My Daddy and Me Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    adgenyaadgenya member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's not my style anymore. We do still go out every now and then for our friends birthdays who still enjoy the scene or for a girls night out with some of my single friends, but for the most part, we like to avoid it. We're home bodies. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We went out to meet up with FI's friends for his birthday last month.  We had a great time but we were looking around and were like "this ain't us".  We said we can go have a couple of drinks at a bar or a restaurant but clubbing is out.  We felt out of place and were so glad that we were together.
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Good morning ladies,

I missed yall over the weekend I really did. I knew I had to check in first thing thing this am.

Anyway I was a club person ladies, I mean get it in type of club person and here in DC we not only have regular clubs but we also have Go-Go's and I was quite known to be out at least 2 to 3 days in a week lol but no longer.

My FI and I do go out sometimes for a friends birthday or to celebrate one thing or another. I may go out with a friend or two of mine here and there but not as often. As i have gotten older I don't desire it as much but I love me some music so I still need to feed my alter ego occasionally.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    prncszprncsz member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've never really been a club person. I went a couple of times during undergrad and now I just go when I am out of town (went to South Carolina with the fam and a few of us went out) or if my aunts come visit or FI's friends we will go otherwise no. FI and I both are just not really club people. FI goes more now but only because he dj's so he's only there when he works otherwise he doesn't go either. I go maybe twice a year.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers PersonalMilestone Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards