Washington-Seattle
Options

how many hours....

Hello ladies!!!

I was wondering for those of you that are doing your photos before the ceremony:

How many hours are you giving for photos before the ceremony??

TIA! :)

Re: how many hours....

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I allowed two hours, but we really only needed an hour an a half. It just depends on how large your family is. Remember you need to allow 30 minutes before the ceremony to hide from your guests too, as they start arriving.
    imageimageimage
    Newlywed Athlete Blog
    DD Arrived 10/17/2011
    2012 Races
    Valentine's Day Dash - 5k - 2/11/12 - 34:21
    Kirkland 5k - 5/13/12 - 31:59
  • Options
    melissa82melissa82 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    2 hours

I didn't need to hide (ceremony was at a different location), but I did need to allow for travel time.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we're alloting 3 hours but that is just because we know people run late and also i want to go to a couple locations before the ceremony. We are going to 2 or 3 locations before the ceremony location. I agree with pp it just depends on how big your fam is and how many pics you want to take.
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • Options
    Alo822Alo822 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're allowing 3 hours for ours, with two locations (a couple blocks apart). I suspect we won't need the full 3 hours, but I didn't want to feel rushed and wanted to leave extra time in case people run late or something! We're planning to finish the photography about 30 mins prior to the ceremony. 
    Alison & Rob 6.5.10 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    alyssa324alyssa324 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am planning for two hours but it will be just us and the kiddos and our bridal party.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Diddo Alo! About 3 hours. Don't want to rush and have a big bridal party! This is what my photographer suggested!
  • Options
    rachipooh7rachipooh7 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    awesome!! thanks ladies :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards