Washington-Seattle
Options

And so it begins...

Registry stalking, I mean.  :)

Somebody got me my cake plate and matching vase.  Woo hoo!  I'm guessing it's either FMIL or my mom b/c few other folks are even thinking about this stuff yet.  Other girls were right, though - it IS exciting!

Re: And so it begins...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay! I haven't even really looked! I should totally do that! Lucky!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • Options
    kducharmekducharme member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    haha YAY!!! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I accidentally saw something on mine the other night! I was updating and saw some of our bath accessories were bought from Macy's. I actually shot out of my chair, I couldn't believe it! I guess I keep thinking, oh, it won't happen for a while, even though the showers are almost here, so when i saw it, it made it feel so much more real.
    Cool you got your cake plate! Isn't that the one thing you really wanted if I remember correctly?
    Married 7/17/2010 Photobucket PersonalMilestone
  • Options
    carrieoz_76carrieoz_76 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_washington-seattle_begins?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:104Discussion:371d093b-bd62-4303-8bd2-8325b53c8424Post:d15befbd-cc25-4dce-a496-b5064b2fb77c">Re: And so it begins...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Cool you got your cake plate! Isn't that the one thing you really wanted if I remember correctly?
    Posted by BrandyL10[/QUOTE]
    Yup, It's the thing I was most excited about getting ... that, and my Fiestaware.  :)

And yea - it is really exciting.  I just assume everyone else is as last-minute as I am, I suppose.  Fortunately, they are not.

Meanwhile, FI did not realize that they were "online" yet and that ppl could buy from them.  He still has dupes of a few things that he needs to take off (he got trigger happy).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lol, yay! 
    Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Fiestaware is what FI and I are really hoping for too! What color did  you two choose? We went with the Cobalt Blue. And right now Macy's has the 4 piece set on sale for $21.99! It's insane! God I love Macy sales!
    Married 7/17/2010 Photobucket PersonalMilestone
  • Options
    carrieoz_76carrieoz_76 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're asking for 2 settings in 4 colors - cobalt, shamrock, peacock, and lemongrass.  And our serveware and bakeware is mostly cobalt with some shamrock and peacock mixed in.  I wanted to keep it lively.  :)

Brandy - have you thought about adding in a few pieces in any other colors?  I love cobalt, but a salt & pepper shaker, pitcher, etc. in another color might be fun.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards