African American Weddings
Options

Second Wedding Dress

Sooo.. I have my dress and I LOVE HER!!!

My question is...how many people are having a second dress???

I have been thinking about getting a reception dress for a while.. then yesterday I was thinking about how HOTTTT it is going to be in Vegas in July... and I dont know if my dress will get tooo heavy... Sooo I have been eyeing a short lil dress to change into...

and now....it's on sale... choices choices......
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Second Wedding Dress

• Options
    I would say if your gonna be out and about dancing and having a party then yea you may wanna change

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options
    I have a second dress. It is short.  I just think it is going to be easier to dance it after the wedding.  My dress has a lot going on at the bottom so it makes it a little heavy.  I got my second dress on sale and I had a coupon!  I am excited about the second dress debut because my entire bridal party was with me when I brought my first dress, but only my maid of honor for my second.  It will be a surprise for all.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    That makes soo nuch sense.. I just think I wont be wearing the dress for that long.. you know.. I mean for like 3hrs... that isn't a long time for how much the dress cost... that is why I am stuck
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I have a reception dress. We're having an informal reception so I'm not planning to wear my dress.
  • Options
    My thing is i would just hate to buy my perfect dress only to wear it for a few minutes and to change in something else...you only have one wedding day and one day to feel special wtbs im wearing mines till i get tired LOL i may walk around the house in it a few time after the wedding LOL

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options
    I'm wearing a second dress that's only because I can't sit down in my first one. My second one is short and strapless. My FI and everyone will be shocked because that's NOT me! I say get a second one! Go all out!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My dress unzips at the bottom so that I have 2 dresses in 1 and I love it!
  • Options
    I dont have. A second dress. My little sister bought it.... But I will have an afterparty dress for later that night.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
  • Options
    @ Misstira, LOL.. I'm with you..

I don't have a second dress either, I love my dress and i am going to wear the heck out of it it was too expensive to wear for a few hours..

But Mari, in your case, you are right, JULY is very hot in Vegas so yea i want you to get a second dress especially for you kick it.. You can do ceremony and reception and then all white after party dress. IDK.. just
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I am and since our "shebang" has been pushed back a year, i am going to buy my "close-to-the-end-of -reception" dress this year, and wear it as fiance, i, officiant and few other ppl witness us exchange vows at our favorite fountain and original venue for free......it will still play its part next year..and its price dropped $30!
    ****The Future Mrs. Ikeard**** wedding countdown
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards