African American Weddings
Options

Save the best (worse) for last!

RSVP date was yesterday. All the RSVPs today were from folks we decided to add Tom, D*ck (lol...the knot won't let me spell that out..that's funny) and Harry...SMH!

Why does the pastor's RSVP card say 4?!?!?!? Fiance was like I told you not to send him an invitation but I thought it was the right thing to do...
Anniversary

Re: Save the best (worse) for last!

• Options
    Yes indeed...pastor cutting up! So what are your numbers looking like? What will you do if you get more RSVPs in within the next 3 weeks? 

LOL....I got one today...called that sucka up with the quickness and shut it down :-)....we 8 days until the wedding...really?!?!?!

Cha
    click here to view our Amazing Love wedding website Anniversary
  • Options
    ppl are so rude!!!
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Options
    4?! smh 

"Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" ~Laurel Thatcher Ulrich~
    Follow Me on Pinterest

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    ppl are indeed rude...it amazes me!

As for the current status of my RSVPs, I have 82 yesses and still have over 80 responses to go. I know most of them are nos. 100 is what I am paying for. So I figure I will wait and see what the final count looks like then start cutting all the extras that folks wrote in. I know I shouldn't wait this long after my RSVP date but the wedding is pretty much a destination wedding and I already had one person that RSVP'd yes cancel. It's interesting how folks rsvp before checking the cost of hotel, flight and car rental. So I am going to wait out....final numbers are due Sept 28th!

Cha..now that's ridiculous...6 days before!!!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Now you know he knows better.
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_save-the-best-worse-for-last?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:ff4c615a-0bc6-4f7a-adcf-9cba37b8472dPost:e7f4112b-52f6-40aa-811b-b4056c3e9874">Re: Save the best (worse) for last!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Now you know he knows better.
    Posted by 20pearls16[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>I emailed him last night and told him I had only reserved two seats, one for him and one for his wife. He then says, it will just be him that case...well, ok then. </div>
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards